Chapter 16

The following two days were about the same. The girls made more food at home and gave it to the boys at school. After school, they would split up. 

Kaoru and Butch would go to the field. They had a soccer match to practice for. That also meant that Momoko and her cheer squad had to practice to. Brick denied it, but he came to her practices along with her, sitting in the bleachers looking at her jumping around and cheering for two hours. Boomer and Butch asked him about it when he followed her the first time. His only response was that she could hurt herself again. And then Miyako and Kaoru would be pissed off and sad. And then he left his brothers to follow the head cheerleader to the gym. 

Miyako didn't have to prepare for the game, but she did use some time in the art room along with Boomer, the two of them working together on a banner that some of the students had asked her for. Boomer found it interesting when he came to check on her, so he joined her. 

 Way too soon it was Thursday, the day the girls had decided to use as a shopping day. But clearly, the boys hadn't realized that. "No Butch. You can NOT go with us. I don't even want to do this, so you are not going to see me in a dress." 

Butch pouted at Kaoru by the gates of the school. "But why? I just wanna come along, not like I'm gonna look at you when you change." Brick snorted. "Oh really? If you came along you would probably sneak into her changing room every time she was gonna try on something. There is no way they will let you come along."

Miyako nodded. "That is right. Butch will not come along. Besides, you will see the dress tomorrow night when you see her at the dance." Boomer laughed. "Too bad Butch." Miyako raised an eyebrow at Boomer, her hands placed on her hips. "And why do you say that? You can't come either." Immediately, his face turned into a pout as he looked at Miyako with a lost puppy face. "But Miyako. I wanna come with you girls to the mall. It will be fun. Why not?" Miyako sighed. "Because nobody can see our dresses until tomorrow. That means you to Brick." 

Her blue eyes turned to Brick, who only shrugged. "And why would I want to? Shopping is boring, and we don't really have the money for it." Momoko blinked. She had totally forgotten that the boys didn't have that much money. "But," Kaoru said and dropped her skateboard, getting ready to leave them all behind. "You do know you have to pay to be allowed at the dance right?" 

The look on their faces showed that they clearly didn't know. Momoko patted Brick on the shoulder. "Don't worry. I'm sure it will be alright. It's just 50 for each of you. I'm sure you can get that by doing small jobs and stuff. But we have to go now, so see you all later?" Miyako nodded and swung one leg over her bike. "Just, please, don't rob anything to get the money, okay? Because that would be terrible." Boomer nodded, and the girls took off towards the mall. "So," Buth said. "Anyone wanna play soccer?" 

TIMESKIP: Around 17:30

The boys were currently walking past the mall on their way home when they received a text on their shared phone. It was Brick's day, so he grabbed it from his pocket and read the text out loud. "Come to the mall right now. Really important. Meet us at the cafe on the first floor. Miya, Kao and Momo." Butch looked back at the building they just passed. "Why not. Let's go see what the girls want." Boomer grinned and walked ahead of his brothers. 

They walked into the mall and quickly ducked behind the closest trash can. Boomer popped his head out at the bottom, Butch over him, and then Brick at the top. Standing by the cafe they were told to meet the girls at where the one person the boys didn't want to see again. Brick groaned. "What is he doing here?" He asked and eyed the security guard. "Don't know. Isn't he suppose to work only Monday to Wednesday?" Boomer whined. "But I wanna see Miyako. Can't we just walk past him and meet up with the girls?" Boomer looked up at his brothers with small pupy eyes, complete with a pout.

Brick huffed. "Fine. Let's just go past him like we didn't blow up the fountain a few weeks ago and soaked him." Butch snorted. "Yeah. Like he won't throw us out and ban us, again." Boomer got up and started walking, having spotted Miyako's pigtails at a table. Brick and Butch hesitated, but eventually followed their baby brother. On the luckly side, they made it to the table with the girls. "Hey girls." Butch said and waved. "There you are. That was quick." Miyako said and took a sip of her blue berry smoothie. 

Boomer smiled at her and grabbed a chair to sit by Miyako's side. Butch jumped over and slid down right next to Kaoru, and popping a frie in his mouth at the same time. "Hey!" Kaoru said, smacked his arm, and snatched her fries out of react. "Hands of my fries. Unbelievable." 

(Congratulations to anyone who knows where I got this from!!!!!!)

Brick sat down besides Momoko, seeing as it was the last spot open. The girls were about to speak, when a hand landed on Bricks shoulder. "Well, well, well. Look what we have here. Three boys up to no good." The red ruff turned aorund and came face to face with the very security guard he had hoped to avoid. "Hey Mike. Didn't know we would run into you here. How are you? Is that a new uniform?" Butch laughed nervously. Boomer didn't move. "I'm fine. And I got this uniform after gettign myself out of the fountain you guys pushed me into three weeks ago. And now, you guys will leave this place. Come on."

He grabbed hold of Brick's upper arm and started dragging him towards the exit, his brothers quick to get on their feet, when a tall, lean man stepped in his pat. He had a grey mustach and a lot of wrinkels. "Let the boy go. He actually works for me. They all do. So you don't have to worry about a thing Mike. I got this. And if something do happen, I will take care of it." 

Mike grumbled under his breath, but let Brick go and walked away. Brick's brothers caught up to him, and together they were walked back to the girls by the old man. "Guys, meet Peter. The owner of this very cafe, the tasty donut. That's what we wanted to talk to you about." Momoko said and gestured to the big sign over their heads. "We got you three a job here at this very place."

Sorry I took so long. But school just ended, and I had a summerjob. Needed some money for a trip with the family. 

Anyway, this is the last chapter for a while. I will soon go on a vacation, and as much as it sucks, I will be whitout internett for the next few weeks. I hate to be one of those people who ends a book midway, but I really have no choice. 

But I will write a chapter as soon as I get back, so it won't be the end. And I may be able to get a tiny chapter out if the wifi at the hotel is willing to work with me. Comment if you want a tiny chapter with spelling mistakes or a long one after a month of waiting.

And last but not least, 

SUMMER BREAK EVERYBODY!!!! WOOHOO!!!