Chapter 19

The next morning, all the girls could talk about was the dance, and how their dresses were amazing, and that it would be so much fun. Momomo left her friends once she got to the school to look for Dexter, while Miyako and Kaoru meet up with the boys. 

Miyako and Boomer chatted happily, walking towards the classroom for their first class. Kaoru and Butch walked behind them, talking strategy for the game. Bricksulked in the back, his hands in his pocket. 

Usually, he would make small talk with Momoko about something, but since they were mad at each other, all he had to do was sulk and be grumpy. The group entered the classroom, and the first thing they saw was Momoko, laughing loudly at something Dexter had said. 

Brick grumbled and walked over to his desk, where he leaned back and pushed his hat down into his face, hiding him from the others. Miyako and Kaoru nodded to Dexter while Butch and Boomer went to their brother. Butch leaned in and whispered to Brick. "Are you sure you heard that right Brick? About Dexter I mean." 

Dexter smiled and said something else to Momoko that made her laugh, along with some other girls in the class. "I'm sure." Brick said. "He can't pay back, and he's going to give them Momoko. But I don't care. She won't listen to me, so let her get rapes for all I care." Boomer sighed and sat down. "Brick. You don't really mean that do you?" 

The red ruff took one more look at Momoko, with her arms now wrapped around Dexter's neck, and felt a weird pull in his stomach. He nodded to his brothers. "Yeah. I don't care what happens to her." 

Why should I?

TIMESKIP: Time for the dance. (Forgot when it was)

The girls had spent about two hours at Miyako's place getting ready. Momoko wanted to look perfect for Dexter, and Miyako had used her puppy dog eyes to get Kaoru in her dress for the night. Miyako had also painted Momoko's nails in a beautiful design, matching the dress perfectly. 

https://www

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVZ8ElOnFZi/?taken-by=jensnailart

These nails are my own, and credit goes to my best friend, who's Instagram is jensnailart. Check it out. 

Momoko's dress was a strapless pink dress with a black belt. Miyako had on a baby blue dress with of the shoulder straps. And the dress they had forced Kaoru into was a mid length, forest green dress closing around her neck. Momoko and Miyako talked all the way to the school while Kaoru sulked behind them. Miyako had stopped her from bringing her skateboard, and Kaoru wanted to scratch her face, but she had makeup on, so that was out of the question.

At the gates, they meet the boys, who were all wearing nice, clean jeans, a colored shirt, and a tie, all in their respective colors. Boomer offered his hand to Miyako, who took it giggling about how formal he was acting. Butch wolf whistled at Kaoru, who in return punched him in the chest before walking past him. Butch laughed, a little out of breath, and ran after his 'date' for the evening. 

Brick and Momoko stood still as the others walked on. Brick kept looking up and Momoko, his mind going a hundred miles per hour. "Y-you look nice Momoko." He said, cursing himself as he stuttered. Why did he stutter? There was no reason to stutter around anyone. He was a feared villain. "Thank you, Brick. Are you waiting for someone?" 

Brick crossed his arms. "No. I just thought I could tell you again, even though you will just ignore me again. Dexter is just using you, and if you aren't careful, you could end up getting raped." 

Momoko ignored him like he said and looked around spotting Dexter. She waved to him, and Dexter made his way over.  Brick glared at him as he hugged Momoko. "Hey, Momo. Are you ready to have some fun?" Momoko nodded, waved goodbye to Brick, and together they made their way to the dance. 

Brick growled and stomped after them. Once in the gym, he spotted his brothers, both talking to their 'dates' for the evening. Brick huffed and made his way to the food and drinks, grabbing a cup of punch and a muffin. 

As he ate the muffin his eyes still kept a look out for Momoko and the nerd. They were dancing and laughing together. Brick felt his stomach twist as Dexter grabbed Momoko's hand and lead her out of the gym. He looked to his brothers to see if they saw it too, but they were both busy. 

Boomer was taking with Miyako, the two of them smiling lovingly at each other. Butch was dragging a kicking Kaoru out on the dance floor, who then got beaten in a dance battle so hard his pride wouldn't return until next year. 

So Brick gulped down his drink, threw the cup away and took to following the two out of the loud room. 

Momoko smiled at Dexter as they walked down the corridor. "Momoko," He had said. "I want to show you my latest project. Will you join me?" Momoko had, of course, said yes, and they made their way to a classroom. The noise from the other students died down, and the heavy silence closed around them, the only sound coming from Momoko's heels clicking against the floor. 

Dexter opened the door to the classroom and lead Momoko in, closing the door after him. Momoko looked around in the dark classroom and saw nothing but the desks. "Dexter?" She asked, and turned to face the red head. "Where is your project?" 

Dexter sighed and backed up against the door. "I'm sorry Momoko. But I don't have a choice. It's either you or my project, and I can't lose my research. I'm sure you can understand." He said, and slipped out of the room,  bolting the door shut from the outside. Momoko ran over and slammed her hands on the door. "Dexter!? What are you doing?" But he was already gone. 

"Lookie here boys. The little nerd was right. She's got a fine body. This will be fun." Momoko turned around, coming face to face with three guys who had been hiding under the desks. She tried grabbing for her purse containing her power belt but remembered she had asked Dexter to hold her purse while she danced. 

She was outnumbered and had no way of screaming for help. They were at the other side of the school. There was no way anyone would walk past here. The three men advanced on her, grabbing her arms and forcing her down on the floor. "Now little girl. Don't be afraid to scream. I like a girl with some spirit. Besides, no one is going to hear you." 

He started kissing her neck, going lower on her body with his hands. ONe of the others leaned into her ear. "You know, we did know you had a nice body. We know all about you, Blossom." Momoko gasped and tried to wiggle away from them. "H-How do y-you know that?" She asked, hands roaming all over her body, going closer and closer to her lower part. 

The man laughed. "We just paid the right people to spy on you. We know about the green and blue one, but we wanted you. And I see you don't have your power belt so that makes things easier. The other ones are being taken care of as we speak, so we have you all to our self."

Just as one of the hands was getting under her dress they heard a voice. "MOMOKO!!" The sound rang thought out the entire school, making the men stop in their advance for a second. The same voice came again, closer this time. 

"GET AWAY FROM HER!!!! OR I WILL END YOU ALL!!"