CHRISTINA P.O.V.

Sitting in the cafeteria alone, I had no money for lunch and even if I did that stuff looked nasty. Romeo ran threw my mind of how nice he was to show me around on my first day and I had a small crush on his sexy ass.
Looking up I saw a group of girls mugging me for no reason. Maybe they thought I was somebody else, or maybe I was in there seat. Whatever it was they didn't say nothing so I continued reading my book.

"Hey beautiful" a voice said over my head, I looked up and saw a tall black boy with a beard and a gold front tooth.

" uhh hi" I said , being that I was shy I didn't really talk much.

" I'm Eric" he said with his hand out to me

"Christina" I said , shaking his hand, he observed my body in which that made me feel so uncomfortable. I'm surprised he couldn't tell I was disgusted by the look on my face.

"so where yo man" he asked. I said nothing , I just got up and moved.

"Fuck You To Then Bitch!" A voice yelled to me, people stopped eating to see him yelling at me and laughed, I rushed out that cafeteria and ran to the bathroom, tears ran down my face. I was so embarrassed because Everyone was laughing at me and it was just my 3rd day now. I walked out the bathroom after cleaning the makeup around my eyes. I bumped into someone,

"I'm so sorry" I said quickly picking up my books that I dropped and the person helped me, I looked up to see Romeo and his friends helping me
Get my stuff.

"Thank you" I said to all of them.

"You ok" Romeo asked noticing that I had been crying.

"This guy at lunch just humiliated me in front of everyone" I confessed

"WHO!?" They all asked at the exact same time, Romeo looking as If he was ready to kill somebody.

"Some guy name Eric" I said

"You talking bout the one with the beard?" Will asked

"Yea that's him, he got mad cause I don't want to talk to him and he called me a Bitch out loud and everybody started laughing at me." I snitched. My eyes started to get watery as they all stared at me, so I ran back in the bathroom not wanting them to see.