christy P.O.V.

"Ugh I'm starving Shona!" I said sitting up in the hospital bed next to Nana

"Go to MacDonalds then, you already look like the clown" Shona said cracking her side laughing

"Oh forget you" I said putting on my Bobs and fixing my hair "I hope you starve!"

"I won't cause I'm not fat like some people" Shona said pointing her finger at me

"At least I don't have to wait 3 weeks to eat just so I can fit in a dress" I said pointing at her and sticking my tongue out at her. Just to see her throw a box of bandages at my head but I weaved it.
-------
"Could I get A chicken salad with ranch and a bottle of water please" I asked the Clerk

"$5.93" she said with a smile.. I dug in my purse for my wallet and out of no where a MasterCard reached over my shoulder and I saw the same guy that was with Romeo on the steps yesterday paying for my food.

"I could pay for it myself" I looked back and told him

"I know but I wanted to" he said smiling at me

"Thank you" I told him moving to the side to let the other customers order.

"Do you remember my name?" He asked smiling at me

"Dylan" I said for sure

" Correct " he said all excited

"Yea, I have very good memory" I told him

"Soo, Christy " he said handing me my food and water "is it Ok if I join you for lunch?"

"I think it would be rude to say No and you just paid for my meal" I said guiding him to a table in the small cafeteria

"So tell me about yourself" he said taking a bite out of his big mac.... I went on to tell him about my life and he sat there listening to me the whole time I had been talking. After about an hour of talking to him I finally shut up

"What about your boyfriend" he asked .. How did he know I had a boyfriend I thought.

"Uhm, I really don't wanna talk about him" I admitted

"Why not?" He asked. I said nothing, I just got up. "Wait!!" He said "I didn't mean to hit a nerve, I just wanted to know more "

"Somethings I don't want to talk about" I said sitting back down.

"Did he leave you?" Dylan asked trying to figure out why I didn't wanna talk about him.

"No" I said

"Did he cheat on you?" He asked

"No" I replied

"Did he hurt you?" He asked afraid of the answer to that question... I said nothing, just stood up and walked out of the cafeteria really fast, with tears falling down my face and my throat drying out as if I had not drank liquids in weeks.

"Christy!" He yelled out to me "CHRISTY!"

"GO AWAY" I said barely getting the words out of my extra dry throat. The elevator was door was open so I ran and jumped on then pressed for the 3rd floor, just as the door was half way closed Dylan jumped in and stopped it.

"Why are you running away from me?" He asked "I didn't mean to make you cry or feel bad. I just really want to get to know you. Just give me a chance" he said. And I was taking his words deep to the heart and into consideration.