ROMEO P.O.V.

Waking Christina up with small kisses to the cheek and neck, i just finished cooking her an omelet with a side of orange juice I sat the food on her nightstand and began to wiggle her a little to wake up.

"Huh?" She asked with her eyes slowly opening up as if the sun was some how in the room.

"Here, sit up baby and eat" I said helping her up.

"What is it?" She asked

I laughed a little "just try it mama"
She opened her mouth and I gave her a small piece of omelet on a fork.

"Mmmm...." She said now fully awake "that's actually good! Where did you learn to cook?" She asked

"My mom, aunt and grandma" I answered "you like it?" I asked with a big smile

"I love it baby!" She said opening her mouth wide for more, as if she was a little baby and I fed it to her.... All I could do was stare at her while she chewed, she was 1 of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen In my life. She had beautiful brown smooth skin, a perfect white smile and big sparkly eyes, man I'm the luckiest guy in world I thought. I would do anything for her and I mean anything.

"Hey Christina?" I called out to her in between Bites

"Yea?" She said looking back up at me

"I..." I said pausing trying to figure out if we where ready for the next steps in our relationship. It had only been 1year and 4months and I had deep deep feelings for her. I just didn't know if I should tell her

"I love you too" she said surprising me with those words. I wonder how she knew I was about to tell her that.

"How did you know what I was about to say?" I asked being clueless

"I am you." She said looking me into my eyes then finishing her omelet... It was then that I knew "I'm done looking for Ms.Right because I had her"