Romeo P.O.V.

Sleeping good, I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and happy about what happened between me and Christina last night, I'm really falling for her.

*Ring
I grabbed my cell and saw Will was calling

"Wassup fool" I said joking

"Ain't nun to it, but to do it" he responded and I laughed

"Whats going on?" I asked

"We having a lil kick back" he said "and I need your ass here!"

" I can't I got plans" I told him

"Let me guess, Christina?" He asked sarcastically

"Ha , yup" I said

"That girl got you W.H.I.P.P.E.D" he said laughing !

"Hating or nahh?" I replied

"Hell no , cause when she find out about the rest of them girls, THATS YO ASS MR. POSTMAN" he replied and I bursted out laughing.
--------
Pulling up to Christina house I saw she was already outside with her dog, and when she spotted me she took him inside and hopped in.

"So where are we going ?" She asked

"You'll see" I told her, after 20 mins we pulled up to a empty court and got out.

"Oh so you want a ass whoopin" she said grabbing a Ball then dribbling.

" let's see what you got itty bitty comity" I played around , she gave me that "Bitch please look".
----
25 mins into the game and Christina lil ass thought she was doing something cause I let her shoot.

" 8-12" she called "ready to go night night nigga" she said as she went in for a layup but I blocked it just by raising my hand.

"ROMEEEE" she said in baby voice walking off the court stomping her tiny feet. I ran and picked her little ass up and spun her around til i got dizzy and we both fell into the grass laughing.

" I had so much fun" she said laying on top of me, being 1 of the things she told me was she was allergic to grass.

"Me too" I said looking into her big brown eyes. She leaned down and kissed and I held her there until her her allergies started acting up. "Will was right" I thought "you got me whipped!"