Christina P.O.V.

Over the last 2 months me and Romeo have gotten super close, like if you call my name he come and if you call his name I'll come. Romeo was my bestfriend, my role model, my shoota and now my boyfriend, and to say it was only 2 months and I was already falling in love.

"Hey mommy" a voice said sitting next to me on the stoned wall I turned and saw Romeo leaning up against the wall with 1 arm and 1 leg crossed over the other.

I giggled "hey daddy" I said with a big smile. He bent down to my height and slowly kissed me after 5 secs he pulled away a tiny bit, his lips where still touching mine and he said "I missed you" then kissed me again, I wrapped my arms around his neck and told him I missed him too. At this time I could feel alot of stares coming our way. I got use to the girls not liking me, but 1 girl stood out, "Jazmine Stein" she hated my guts and I don't know why, but I never addressed the issue because Romeo always told me she was fake and couldn't be trusted.

"Baby, pay me attention" Romeo whined noticing that I was mugging Jazmine and her lil friends

"I sowy baby" I kissed his forehead, he let me Braid his hair last night and he was so cute! He started texting somebody on his phone while i played in his hair

" heyy Tina, wassgud Rome" will and Dylan greeted us. We spoke back, I could tell they wanted to talk to there boy in private so I dismissed myself jumping off the brick,

"I'll see you later" I told Rome kissing him goodbye

"Ok baby" he kissed back and hugged me tight. I walked away passing up Jazmine and he dusty as friends eyeing me. I smirked at them then turned my head away still walking. " I can't wait till Chrisshona and Christy get here so we can tear the bitch down. Shona and Christy where my cousin and they was bad just like me. 1 more week and theyll be transferring to Lincoln High ! Yay!

"Heh Christina" Albert my genius lab partner spoke

"Heyy AL" I waved "ready to test?" I asked?

"You know it" he replied. Then I saw Eric McCain push Albert to the ground hard as shit, Albert wasn't the violent type he was just like one of the characters from "The Big Bang Theory" literally, I ran over and pushed Eric to leave him alone.

"Are you ok?" I asked Albert

"Yea I'll be fine" he replied seeming not mad at all

"Why did you do that!?" I jumped up and got in Eric face

"You betta back up!" He warned me

"Or what!? You gone hit me too!?" I asked he said nothing , just walked away.