Romeo P.O.V.

Picking my baby up on my back I carried her up my long ass stair case and went in my room shutting the door behind me.

"You wanna get thrown on the water bed or the regular bed?" I asked playfully.

"Uhhh" she said laughing then pulling my hair to get down, she ran to the other side of the room about to hide in my Jordan closet but I was to quick and picked her up Slamming her on my regular bed. We both laughed, then her eyes sparkled while she smiled looking up at me. I decided to lay on top of her, with my head on her chest. I could hear her heart beat. It was so weird cause it matched mine!

"Hey mommy" I called out to her.

"Yes?" She responded, I lift my head up looking at her.

"You make me so happy, I don't know what I would do without you" I cried out

"The feelings mutual" she went on to kiss my cheek and lay my head back down.
-----
2 hours had past and I woke up out my sleep to see a dark figure moving out of my closet. I looked down and saw that my Angel was still sleeping peacefully. I waited til the figure got all the way out the room and I slowly got up trying not to wake Christina.
I grabbed the figure by the stairs and jerked him back about to throw punch.

"Wait , it's me !!!" Jazmine yelled out

"WTF! How did you get in my house? Where you in that closet the whole fucking time?!" I asked pissed off

"Yes , but it's only because I miss you and I'm so sorry about what happened between us, you have to believe me when I say I love you !" She explained now crying her eyes out. She gave me a long hug and then kissed me dead on the lips.

After she left, I went back to my room to see that my Angel was still fast asleep. I got behind her and held her close
-----
At around 7 we woke up and rated my fridge, I told her all about Jasmine crazy ass and she just laughed and made me brush my teeth 11 times literally!

"Baee, hurry up I'm hungry!!" I whined to her she looked at me and rolled her eyes with a smile, She was frying pork chops and Mac n cheese, my all time favorite. My boys came over to watch the game with me, in which I recorded on my DVR and I talked to them about Jasmine being in my closet.

"That bitch crazy" Ty said looking puzzled

"She not gone stop til Christina try and kill her ass" Will added sipping on his beer.

"Here you guys go" Christina said
Passing everybody a plate with two pork chops , alot of Mac and cheese and cokes.

"Do y'all have any hot sauce?" Dylan asked

"Yea" I responded getting up but Christina pushed me back down,

"I got it baby, relax" she told me and went to get the hot sauce. I noticed my boys staring at me while I ate.

"What?" I asked confused

"Dayummmm" they all said at the same time, we all had a bad habit of thinking alike.

"I want me a Christina" Will said. I just laughed.
--
15 mins later we stuffed all that food down our throats and she came to collect the plates,

"You guys ready for dessert?" She asked. We all looked confused

"Hell Yea" we all said at the same time. She laughed and went back in the kitchen

"She cook , clean, and she fine!" Dylan said "you lucky bastard."

"Please let me have her" Ty begged

"Nahhh, that's my baby" I said proudly.

"Here you guys go," she said walking back in with hot fudge brownies and vanilla ice cream scooped on top.. Will got on 1 knee and asked
"Will you marry me?". We all laughed .