ROMEO P.O.V

"Hey it's me. I've been texting and calling you non stop. I just want to make sure your ok. Call me back please"
"Christina still not picking up  hi for you?" Will asked
"Nah man"I said
"Don't feel bad cause Shona not talking to me either" Will said with his head hanging low.
"Welp, I'm glad me and christy are good" Dylan said
Will and I looked at each other and at the same time yelled "SHUT TF UP"
"Don't hate the player , hate the game" Dylan bursted our laughing.
"Go to hell"will said
"You first" Dylan replied
"Both of y'all need to shut up!" I interrupted
_____
It's now 9:00pm and I still haven't heard from Christina and I'm debating on whether or not to call the police. I grabbed my jacket and made a B-line for the door. Pulling up to her house I noticed Ty car parked outside so I went over to the window and knocked on it. He sitting there alone just watching Christina's apartment. He rolled down the window a little and said "what's up"
"Why are you sitting out here staring at Christina's apartment?" I asked.
"Just waiting on her" he said
"For?" I asked
He giggled then rolled the window back up. I pounded on it trying to get him to roll it down again but when he wouldn't I ran up to Christina's apartment door and started to knock known stop.
Her mom answered
"Hello Ms. Miller, is Christina home?" I asked
"No she went out about an hour ago with some friends" she replied
"Do you know if she's mad at me or not? I asked
" I'm not sure. But I have to get back to making dinner"she said
"Well do you know where she went?" I asked
"I this you the juice bar at the mall" she answered
"Thanks Ms.miller"
I ran and jumped in my car and sped to the mall
"Christina !" I called out trying to get her attention.
She looked back at, rolled her eyes and went back to talking.
"Tf did I do" I thought
I walked up closer to her. She got up and moved away.
"What wrong?" I asked her. She just looked at me and ignored my question. I glanced at Shona and she mean mugged me then I looked at Christy and she just shook her head.
"I'm confused" I said  "what's going on?"
"Take a wild guess" Shona said as they all got up to leave.
"Bae talk to me!" I said grabbing Christina by the arm
"DONT TOUCH ME"she said jerking away before walking off
"christy"I said out of desperation for answers "what did I do?"
She pulled out her phone and showed me a picture of Jazmine in my bedroom wearing the jacket Christina bought me. "Wtf " I said confused as to how  this could be possible.
"This isn't right! I've been set up!" I told christy "and I think I know who's behind this"