Shona P.O.V.

Laying down in the hospital bed with Nana, she wrapped one arm around me like she use to. I felt so warm and safe whenever I was around Nana nobody could ever replace her.

"Hey Shona" a voice at the foot of the bed blurted out waking me up from my rest. It was Christy

"Hey" I said back in sorrow

"How are you?" She asked climbing in underneath me

"I'll make Threw" I assured her so that she wouldn't be worried about me"how about you" I asked

"My life is going completely down hill with Todd. He promised he would never hurt me again. He just gets so angry and flips out on me!" She sad now sounding sad.

"Has he hit you!?" I asked now sitting up

"Let's not do this Shona. We're here for Nana" she said

"Well if you stay with him and he does it again, we'll be here for you next!" Not trying to sound so mean or cruel

"It won't be me. I promise" she said closing her eyes and drifting off to dreamland. About 5 mins later I slid out of bed and made my way to a coke machine.

"Hey" a voice said coming from behind me. It was Will.

"Hi" I said turning back to the vending machine

"You look nice today" he said

"Thanks"I replied grabbing my soda and heading back to the room

" Can we talk or text or anything?" He asked.

"Uhmm" I said with a blank face.

"Just 1 chance" he begged "if you don't like me then I will never bother you again. Just give me a chance"

After about 3 mins of deciding. "I'm not really looking for a guy right now. I'm sorry" I said looking into his big brown eyes. He gave a small smile "I understand"he said then turned around and we went out separate ways.

Truth be told I got bullied alot because of my disorder and all of my boyfriends got bullied too because of it and I don't want anyone to have to go threw that with me. Will was really nice and I wouldn't dare but him through the suffering, pain, and hell that im dealing with.