WILL P.O.V.

Coming up at the end of the conversation as usual I had no idea what was going on. All I knew was my niggas was finna shoot and I'm they shoota fah yo shoota. Christina, Christy,and Chrisshona was waiting outside to tear Jazmine as up and Me Dylan and Rome was in the back ready to tag anybody that jumped in...
It was a little odd seeing the girls so hyped and pissed because they where your amazing pretty girl clique. And I didnt want them to fight but after hearing about all that shxt Jazmine started and all that shxt she just said to them about Rome, hell I wanted ti beat her ass.

"Oh shxt" Ty said as the group of girls walked out of the building and into the secluded parking lot .

"Jazmine whats good!?" Christina yelled out. Romeo right behind her holding hips

"What you mean?" Lola bucked

"you was just barking now Bitch Bite!" Shona called out. I'm holding her back by her hips as well

"Shid whats good then Hoe!" Sarah called out "RUN U---" (POP) Christy punched Sarah dead in the mouth making Sarah stumble back into Ty and he caught her but Christy took her away by grabbing her hair and slanging her into the concrete sitting on top of her and 2 piecing the shxt outta Sarah. Dylan did nothing but watch his girl put in work. Then out of nowhere Lola punch Christy in the jaw 1 good time and Christy head jerk back leaving blood to appear coming out of her mouth but that didnt stop her from continuing what she started with Sarah. I released Shona and she ran to her cousin rescue hitting Lola so hard she skipped 3steps back and with each step Shona gave a bomb punch to the eyes, you could tell she was a model because her boxing was on point, poor Lola couldn't even get 1 lick in with Shona, she was to quick on her feet and Lola just couldn't keep up. Looking to my right I saw Christina using Jazmine as a soccer ball, she was literally stomping Jazmine into the ground with her actual shoe that she was wearing, and she was crushing her like a roach on the floor "CHRISTINA STOP! YOU GONE KILL HER" I yelled out! "Rome!" I called, but Rome was to busy to notice cause he was putting Ty ass to sleep AGAIN except this time Ty was sleep and Romeo was still fucking that nigga up. "Romeo Chill!" I called out to stop him now trying to get Shona off of Lola while Dylan and Christina was trying to get Christy off of Sarah. After about 6 mins of tearing up these wild fights, we found Our squad just standing there Lola on the ground in crab position holding her eye and bloody nose. Ty knocked out cold. Jazmine face in the ground holding her head trying to move. And Sarah sleep on the grass with 2 black eyes, a bloody nose, a busted lip, blood coming out her right ear and a tooth knocked out her mouth.

"I aint know you be sleeping" Romeo said

"Who you think I got it from" Christy said

Damn my niggas can do some damage I thought. Let's just pray they don't go to Jail for it though.