Romeo P.O.V.

At the end of the school day I found Eric walking to his car, Dylan was beside and I approached him, without saying a word I punched him 1 good time and that nigga was sleep. I was a lil disappointed because I had more energy than the energizer bunny and I was ready to fight.

"Come on bro" Dylan said "that lil nigga ain't getting up no time soon"

"Yea, you right" I said heading back inside the school looking for Christina to walk her home.
-
She was in her class coping notes so I waited outside for her.

"Hey Rome" a girl voice said. It was Lola , a Spanish chick that wanted to date me and literally threw herself at me every chance she got.

"Wassgud' I asked

" been on my ones and twos, what about you daddy?" She said all sexy like.

"Ha I'm good" I said putting my phone back in pocket and watching Christina walk out the building.

"Sorry for the wait" Christina said. "So many notes" she said sounding exhausted. Lola got the hint that I was waiting for Christina so she left.

Walking down the street just chatting with Christina, I finally got the courage to ask her out, and she said yes.

"8:00 Friday night?" I asked

"That's fine by me" she said with a smile. Walking up to her front door step she gave me a hug and we parted ways.

Walking back to the school someone approached me from behind.

"Hey bae!" A voice said, looking back it was Sarah. A Caucasian girl that had a huge crush on me.

"Hey, Sarah" I said sounding annoyed.
"Hows basketball going?" She asked

"Fine" I replied ditching her and getting in my car that was parked on the sidewalk and taking off.