Romeo P.O.V.

My mind was racing and my blood pressure shot up I had 1 main focus and that was to get my hands on Eric McCain, me and him are cool but as of right now I'm ready to fuck him up behind Christina. She wasn't my girl just yet, but she was special to me and I'll be damned if any nigga embarrass or hurt her in any kind of way and this nigga made her cry. "I'm finna fuck this nigga up" I mumbled power walking to the cafeteria, I felt some one spin me around and stop me before I could get to the doors, I swung around and attempted to punch who ever was holding me back, I looked up to see my boys following me foot step for foot step.

"Aye chill Son! You can't get suspended for this bullshit! Think about your basketball scholarship!!" TY said moving his dreads to the back

"Mane, fuck that lets get this bitch nigga!" Will said wearing that loud as black and white shirt nearly blinding everyone that looked his way

"Nahh son, TY right ! We doing good" Dylan said not wanting to get suspended for the 1time this semester.

"After school, I'm running in that nigga shxt and I mean that! Ain't No talking" I said then walked away still pissed off.

"Hey Romeo" Jazmine said from her desk looking at me and licking her lips. Jazmine was a crazy ex but she had bomb sex.

"Wassup" I replied

"You ok?" She asked

"Yea I'm good" I told her with a fake ass smile

"You know if you ever need anything, I'm here" she said standing up showing off her mini skirt and crop top.

"Cool" I said ignoring her and texting Christina making sure she was ok.

"You need to leave that little girl alone" Jaz said sitting on my lap and then playing in my hair. She gave me a small kiss then went back to her seat.