Romeo P.O.V.

After talking with my boys about some Hoe shit a member of the squad did, I ran into my baby walking and reading a book at the same Time, so I ran up on her and picked her up.

"Hey beautiful" I said smiling

"Baee you scared me!" she said with her lip poked out.

"Daddy sorry" I said with my lip poked out

"It's ok" she said smiling at me, we had the same home room and there was a sub in the class sleep so we where free to do whatever except come out the class, it was nothing but lames in our first hour so we payed them no attention , we took our seats in the back of the class and I scooted her desk close to mine and we just stared at eachother for about 7 mins then I noticed a group of students come in. It was Will , Dylan , Bryan , Eric , Ty , Jazmine , Lola ,and Sarah.

"Romee" my boys called out and came to sit with me and Christina in the back leaving the girls and Eric to Stand there looking stupid, we where all in a circle in our desk to where nobody else could get it. As we where talking shit to eachother and having fun I looked over and notice Lola, Sarah , and Jazmine mugging Christina and trying to get my attention, Lola was licking her lips all sexy like, Sarah was rubbing her nipples threw her shirt and Jazmine the bold thot lift her skirt under the table fashing me. Back then that would've turned me on but I'm so in love with Christina ,Man fuck them girls. I leaned over picked my baby head up from her book and kissed her. Letting those thots know "She not going no where!"

"Whats wrong baby?" She asked looking me in my eyes

"Nothing baee, I just wanted to kiss you" she smiled and gave me another kiss and continued reading, I stuck my tongue out at them and laughed without making noisy.
10 mins later they called Christina to come pick up her award at the office. Jazmine slid in her seat.

"Can we please just talk" she begged me

"NO ! I don't want you !" I yelled

" Yes you do!" She yelled "that Malibu barbie can't do what I can !"

"That's good" I said waving her bye. 2 mins later here come Lola , then Sarah I ain't want none of em and my boys just laughed at the hoes. Finally my baby came back with her trophy, walking past Jazmine and Eric she was tripped and fell, me and my boys hoped up, but before we could make up a move she popped up.

"I'm ok" she said under her breath." Y'all tripped me? Really?"

"I don't know what your talking about bitch" Jazmine said smiling and Eric punk ass knew if he even looked at Christina wrong ima bash his head into a wall.

"Ya know what, I'm sick of your shxt"Christina yelled and before I knew it Jazmine was on top of Christina I ran over to pull her off my baby but then I saw some how Christina got on top of her and when I say she was whoopin Jazmine ass, she was tearing Jazmine head up ! I'm not gone lie, I cheered my baby on cause at first I thought she was gone get her ass whooped.
-
Jazmine finally gave in and stop wrestling and let Christina punch her and did not fight back. I grabbed my baby off and told her " you won baby, you win it's ok"