Romeo P.O.V.

Siting in class trying my hardest to listen to Mr. Rowland but all I could do was think about the girl that was sitting behind me. "Man shes gorgeous" I thought "wonder if she has a boyfriend". I took a glance at her for the 100th time and smiled, she didn't notice because she was to busy reading. The bell rang and everyone got up. " this could be my chance to talk to her, she might need help finding her next class.

"Hey" I said walking up to her "I'm Romeo, and you are?"

"Christina" she replied with a smile

"So, do you need any help finding your next class" I asked hoping for a yes

"Yea, I have math next Mr. Wong" she said looking down at her paper

"Oh ok, he's not to far from my next class, come on I'll walk you" I insisted

"Ok, thank you" she said grabbing her bag
We made our way down the crowded Hall, she was only 4" 11 and people where bumping into her, so I got in front of her and started moving these niggas out her way like I was her body guard. When we finally made it to Mr. Wong class I looked back at her.

"Here's your class" I said looking down at her.

"Thank you, again" she said now walking into Mr Wong classroom.

"Aye!" I yelled out, she looked back, then walked my way

"Yes?" She said.

"Do you want me to meet you here when the class end? Because I can if you want" I assured her.

"If you feel like it, that would be cool" she said smiling, boy does she have a sexy smile.

"Ok, just stay here when the bell ring ok?" I asked.

She agreed then walked over to Mr. Wong, and I headed to my class.
-
3 mins before the bell rang I rushed to her class and waited til she got out. I saw my homeboy will in the hall and dapped him up.

"Wassup boy" he said smiling

"Shid cooling" I replied

"Wydn waiting outside this punk nigga class" He said jokingly

"Waiting on this girl to get out of class, I'm showing her around" I told him

"Ohh , is she cute?" He asked. But I just laughed

"You'll see" I told him

*BRRRRINGGGGG The bell rang and the halls was now crowded again, Christina came out and we started walking to her next class.

"How was it?" I asked

" Long and boring" she said laughing

"You'll get use to him" I said heading to her next class moving niggas out her way like she was the Queen of England.