Ch. 2

Mr. Horan's POV

Her phone rang and she hopped out of the pool. I didn't make it obvious, but I watched every strut she made. I had known she had a crush on me for years, and I've had a crush on her for a while too. Though I knew it was wrong to like her, I couldn't help it.

Kallie had a short conversation and quickly ended the call. Then she told me she was leaving in about 20 minutes and was going to change back into her clothes.

I thought about it for a second and realized that if I didn't make a move now, I never would. With that in mind I got out of the pool and went to change back to my clothes too.

I changed out of my swim trunks and into some jeans but I didn't put a shirt on. I hurried out of my bedroom and to the living room where Kallie was. Before I went in I thought to myself ' I gotta hold back , I can't fuck her in the middle of my living room' and with that I walked in.

Kallie's POV

Mr. Horan walked into the living room and immediately walked towards me. It had only been five minutes since I got the call from my mom, so I was surprised he had even gotten out of the pool.

He was standing right in front of me, so close I could feel his rock hard member through his jeans. Then he whispered into my ear, " I like you, Kallie. And I want you." he chuckled and continued, looking down, " If you haven't already noticed.."

"But... since when?" I asked, looking down also.

" That doesn't matter, but I have to do this." he said as he pulled my head up and kissed me, it was sweet and passionate, though he was gentle, as if he was going to hurt me. We broke away, but he stared straight into my eyes.

I looked away after a minute of intensely staring into each others eyes. When I looked away I heard moving, and when I looked back he was gone.

At that point it had been almost 10 minutes, so I grabbed my backpack and headed for the door to wait for my mom at our house.

I hear footsteps follow me to the door and then I was pulled backwards and spun around so I was looking Mr Horan in the eyes, again. " Kallie, I'm sorry I did that, but I couldn't help myself." he barely whispered.

" Don't apologize, it was great, I'm not going to deny that." I started, "But there is no way anything could go on between us I mean, to most people, even the fact that we went swimming together, would be weird."

" I know, you're right. Since I could barely control myself earlier, I don't know how that would work, but we have to figure it out." he said while moving his hands down my hips and grabbing my ass.

I moaned slightly and he smirked, while moving his hands towards my boobs. My eyes widened in shock. When he noticed, he stopped and whispered, " We don't have to if you don't want to."

" No, it's okay." I replied, moving my hands to his chest, feeling his perfectly toned abs.

He grabbed my hands and pulled them to his lips. " If we do this it's going to be about you, not me." he leaned closer and kissed me again, more rough this time but just as passionate as before. " I want your first time to be special" with that said he picked me up bridal style, and carried me to the bedroom, kissing me the whole time.

________________________________________________________________________

OMG 20 READS!! I know you may not think that's very many, but that is awesome for me! Thanks for reading! :)