Ch. 6

Mr. Horan's POV

As we drove down the road, away from the school, she was pulling out my dick. Though I didn't think it was very safe, I didn't care, I wanted her.

She placed her hands on my erect cock and started slowly stroking up and down. I but my lip to hold back a moan and she sped up, noticing my pleasure.

As I was biting back another moan I heard the familiar sound of a police car behind me. I decided I shouldn't run from it and I'd wing it. She was looking at me with wide eyes, and asked me what to do.

"I don't know yet, but just follow my lead." I replied as I put my still hard dick back in my jeans.

"Okay" she said with worry in her voice.

"Don't worry, I can get us out of this." I said quietly to her before I rolled down the window and listened to the cop that just walked up.

Kallie's POV

"Don't worry I can get us out of this." he told me. I looked away, I didn't really want to see this.

"Sir do you know how fast you were going?" the cop asked, wait I know that voice.

Niall started to explain, "Yeah, I know. But s-" I cut him off.

"Wait. Paul? Is that you?" I asked, looking at him, though I already knew the answer.

"That depends, Kallie? Is that you?" he replied, looking at me.

"Yeah, it's me. What are you doing here? Why aren't you with dad?" I was concerned.

"I got the week off, Jim said he'd take care of him." he explained.

"But Jimmy was here this morning." I said, remembering him standing in the doorway, telling me about my mom.

"Wait, before you continue. Kallie, why do you know the cop?" Niall asked, urgently.

"Niall, this is Paul. He's one of my dad's other bodyguards."I explained quickly.

"Okay.." he replied. I knew he just wanted to get home, I did, too. We both wanted to finish what we started.

"Yeah. Umm, Paul do you mind if we cut this conversation short? I'm not feeling the best, and I would like to get home and rest." I lied.

"Oh, yeah. I'll talk to you when you are over, right?" He asked.

"No,I don't think I'll be coming over for a while, but I'll see you at MSG in a few months." I replied.

"Okay, bye sweetheart." he replied.

"Bye, P." I replied quickly, as Niall pulled away.

"Ugh, I thought I told him never to call me that again." I said when we started driving again.

"Why, what's wrong with it?" He asked, sounding genuinely concerned, and a little angry.

"Well with anyone else it's fine, but when I was younger I dated him and he called me that. Now he calls me that because he thinks I still want to date him."I replied.

"Do you?" He asked, his grip on the steering wheel tightened.

"No, I never did. Taylor made me ask him out, because she thought I would be lonely.." I explained.

"Oh." is all he said, which kind of annoyed me. His death grip on the steering wheel loosened, though his knuckles stayed white.

Ava's POV

"Hey, did you guys hear that Kallie left school early today?" Khloe asked me and Bella, it was around 10 and they were getting ready to go home.

"Yeah, some family friend called her before 6th hour and told her she was gonna go home early with them." I explained.

"That was definitely not a family friend." Bella said, knowingly.

"Who was she with?" we both asked.

"She was with Mr. Horan. I watched them from the end of the hallway and when they left I watched his car from the doors outside the English Room" she told us and we both stared at her wide eyed.

"Are you sure?" Bella asked.

"Yes, I'm sure." she answered

"Wait, what were they doing in the car?" I asked, knowing Kallie too well.

"Well they were talking and then the left, nothing else." she replied.

"Someone should text Kallie." Bella said.

"She said that she would text me later." I said. As if on cue, my phone rang. It was Kallie.

I motioned for the girls to be quiet and answered the phone. "Hey, All. What's up?"

There were some strange noises on the other end and then the line went dead. "That was weird." I mumbled.

"Yeah, you know what that sounded like?" Khloe said.

We all knew what she meant and agreed. "Well I should get going" Bella said, grabbing her stuff and getting up.

"Yeah, I should go too, it's getting late." Khloe said, and they were gone.