Ch. 5

Mr. Horan's POV

When she walked through the door I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in. I was so glad she was okay, I thought something happened to her or that he took her. I stood up and quickly went over to her and hugged her. She seemed shocked, "What was that for?" she asked when I released her.

" I missed you.." I managed to say before I kissed her harshly. I didn't want to hurt her, but I think I found out last night that she can handle a little pain.

" I missed you too." she mumbled against my lips.

I pulled away hesitantly, "We have to get ready to go school.." I whispered.

"Okay" she said, sounding sad.

I smiled and looked into her eyes," Don't be sad, I want you to be happy."

"I'm not sad, Niall, I'm never sad when I'm with you.'' she replied, smiling.

"Then you should let me take you out," I smiled and pulled her even closer to me, "Tonight." I moved my hands along her body, lingering a little longer than necessary on the clasp of her bra.

"Okay. Where are we going?" she asked.

I kissed her lightly and trailed my lips to her ear before I replied," It's a secret.." and kissed along her jaw, earning a small moan.

She stopped me hesitantly and faintly whispered, "We can't do-" and gasped when I pulled down her skirt slightly and started teasing her.

"What were you saying?" I asked seductively, and pulled her over to the couch.

"That. It's. My. Turn." she spoke slowly, moving her hands a little bit farther with every word.

I caught her hands right below my belly button. "What makes you think that?" I whispered, and sat down on the couch, pulling her down with me.

She started rubbing her small hands gently over the bulge in my jeans, which was huge already. " I think your little friend knows.." she chuckled and started rubbing harder, making a little stain of pre-cum visible.

"Excuse me, little friend?" I put some emphasis on little.

"Not little, okay?" she smiled and I kissed her on the lips.

"Okay.." I replied, grabbing her waist and pulling her onto my lap. She squirmed around and got comfortable, then laid her head on my chest, still moving her hands along my body.

I wrapped my arms around her and hissed her forehead. She seemed deep in thought. We stayed this way for a few minutes, before she broke the silence. "Niall?" she seemed as if she was in a trance.

"Yes, Sweetheart" I answered quietly.

"In the note you left me, how did you know his name?" her voice was calm though it had an edge to it that told me she was angry.

"I heard you say it.." It was no more than a whisper. "Wait, why do you know his name?" my voice was raising.

"Umm... Well, if I tell you, you can't tell anyone, okay?" she seemed panicked and urgent.

"Okay, sweetheart" I trailed my fingers lightly over her cheek and continuing until I got to her collarbone, where they lingered until she started explaining.

"Well, here goes" she said, more to herself but quickly started explaining.

" The reason I know Jimmy is because he is my dad's bodyguard. Well one of them.."

"But why would your dad need a bodyguard?" I asked, confused.

"Because, my dad is famous.." she tried to explain but trailed off.