Ch. 14

Kallie's POV

I nodded and sat up to face him, he was clearly debating weather or not to tell me.

"You don't have to tell me, if you dont want to." I said softly. He shook his head.

"No, I want to. It's just, I haven't told anyone." he took a deep breath. "So, when I was around your age, I was growing up in Mullingar, Ireland. I, sort of, came out at the age of 13." my eyes widened, but I nodded for him to continue.

"But yeah, I came out as bi and was shunned in school. My mum sent me over here to America with my dad's friend, Louis, to kind of get me a new start. I first went to Los Angeles, California, and was openly gay. A lot of people accepted me, and I was really happy. I went through the rest of my schooling and got married in college, sort of. We acted as if we were married, but seme sex marrages wern't legal in the states yet." He paused to see how I was reacting, my eyes were wide but I was fine. "Then we hypathetically got divorced when I came home to find some blond chick there and he didn't have any real excuse for the fact he wasn't wearing pants.." I giggled a little at that. "So when I finished college I moved out here, and I would have come out, but the school specifically said that they fired the teacher before me for coming out as gay and the parents complaining that they didn't want their precious child taught by some guy that was gonna molest their son. So at first I was a closeted gay, but then I met you. You were the first girl I had ever liked y'know." I was surprised, a little shocked, but mostly surprised.

"Really?" I asked. I didn't trust my voice to say much more than that.

"Yeah, except for when I was like six, because I was awkward with girls, and didn't really know what liking someone meant. I actually think I told my kindergarten teacher I had a crush on her." Niall smiled.

"Well I've had sex with my teacher." I looked at him. "I bet six year old Niall would have been adorable." I said as an after thought.

"Even if I was adorable, I was only ever around girls once a week. The days when my mum had to work late and I had to a mixed gender daycare. I went to an all boys school and had a brother, lets just say some girls ended up covered in everything from frog slime to dirt from the playground." we both laughed at that.

We both fell back, and got tangled in the sheets. We laughed even harder when somehow Niall's pants got tangled so much that they ended up in a knot and he had to take them off. Now we were laying in his bed, laughing, him not wearing any pants. I was still fully clothed.

"You're no fair." Niall said to me.

"Why?" I asked innocently.

"You still have all of your clothes on." he said and made a pouty face. 

"Fine." I said, sticking my tongue out at him but still removing my shirt.

"If you wanna keep that thing you better keep it in your mouth." Niall said, referring to my tongue.

 "If I don't have my tongue then I can't give you head." I shot back, "And I think you quite like getting head, if how hard you are because of thinking about it is any sign."

"Yes I do like getting head, and I really like your tongue." He said kissing me, sliding his tongue into my mouth when he had the chance.

We stayed like that for a while, every once in a while breaking free to breathe and then do the same thing. Then we started to get a little "touchy-feely", I rubbed the outline of his cock through his underwear and he played with my boobs while I still had my bra on.

After that we shed the rest of our clothes and he flipped our position so I was straddling his waist. "Ride me." He pleaded, I smiled and nodded, pressing a kiss to his lips as I grabbed a condom from his bedside table. I pulled back and opened the package, rolling it over his huge length. I lined up with him and slowly sank down. When I was fully seated on his lap I waited a second, adjusting to him, and then started moving my hips in a small figure eight. Niall moaned out and I smiled.

I slowly rose off of his dick a little and then sank down again, creating an agonizingly slow speed. I sped up my movements and watched as Niall became a moaning mess beneath me. I smiled when I thought about the fact that I was the only girl that had ever seen him like this, thank you Niall for being homosexual as a child.

"Fuck, Kallie I'm close" Niall practically screamed. I too felt my orgasm close and sped up, he came into the condom and I followed a second later.

He pulled his cock out and tied up the condom while sitting up, throwing it in the trash can beside the bed. He grabbed my in his arms and pulled me into his chest, we laid back and fell asleep from both, post-orgasm tiredness and actually being tired. Either way, we were both asleep within minutes.

__________________

Double update! This is the first time I've done that for this book! ILY ALL<3

I literally almost went a full chapter without smut, but I was getting bored of writing about them talking and only had like 500 words so yeah.. Oh Yeah, NIALL'S CONFESSION! Lol:)

Q: Favorite movies?

My answer: Though it was a really weird movie, I'm gonna have to agree with Harry and Ed and say Love Actually. I would not recommend watching it around small children:)

ILY all<3

~H