Ch. 20

Okay, so I just read through the beginning of the book and all I could think was 'why did anyone even keep reading this?' I was such a terrible writer that I am disappointed in myself.

Kallie's POV

He felt so amazing, moving quickly inside of me. I knew the only reason that it was any different than normally is because he wasn't wearing a condom, and I knew that we probably shouldn't do that- but I couldn't bring myself to stop him.

Our moans mixed together, making a symphony of noises that I'm not all too proud of.

"Fuck, Kallie. I'm close." he moaned, latching his mouth onto my neck, kissing harshly but not making marks. I tilted my head to give him more access to my neck, and felt myself getting close too.

I mumbled a string of profanities as I felt myself orgasm and right before I blacked out.

Niall's POV

I felt her cum around me, and I saw her eyes close and body go limp. She had passed out. I pulled out then, pumping myself only a few times before I was spurting ribbons of white on her stomach, making her stir.

I fell onto the bed next to her, feeling the tiring effects of my orgasm washing over me. I pulled her closer to me and drifted to sleep, not caring that we were both covered in cum and sweat and it was way to hot to be this close.

**

When we both woke up it was around 5pm and it was because if someone coming into the bedroom. I blinked a few times to adjust my eyes to the light, making the blurry figure in the doorway look clearer until I could tell who it was.

"What do you want Lou?" I groaned, standing up and holding out a t shirt to Kallie. She took it and slipped it over her chest where my cum had dried.

"I was just gonna ask if you wanted me to make dinner, I didn't know that... " he waved his hand in the general direction of us. "I'm gonna go cook." he said as he left, only a few seconds later.

"Hey, at least he's gay." I said to her, trying to lighten the mood. "Anyway, do you wanna go take a shower?" I asked. She nodded and followed me into the bathroom.

"No shower sex."she said as I started the water and she took off the shirt.

The cum was still there, on her stomach, and I smiled at her when she caught me staring. I pulled her closer and kissed her forehead, whispering into her ear.

"You're so beautiful," I said, before pulling her lips to mine.

We broke apart and stepped into the shower, letting the water fall on us.

**

Kallie's POV

"Hey Lou." Niall said while we were walking into the kitchen, where he was standing at the stove.

"Hey Ni," he replied, "Sorry for, you know earlier. I didn't realize that-"

"I get it, I ain't mad or anything. It's not like you haven't seen me without clothes on, so no harm done really." Niall cut him off.

"Well anyway, I'm still sorry. You to Kallie." he looked toward me and I self consciously leaned further into Niall, who wrapped his arm tightly around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Yeah, it's okay." I said, smiling a little.

"So, are you hungry?" Louis asked, walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah, starving." Niall said.

___________

Sooo, no more hiatus. And I figure I'm probably gonna have to explain. I'll sum it up for you: the night before St. Patrick's day I had a huge mental breakdown, which did not help my depression, and this led to that... then I did something I'm not proud of, I cut again. I think that the worst of it is over now, but I thought that six months ago too. Anyway, I also wasn't very inspired while I started writing this chapter so I just didn't wanna finish it. but now it's done and I'm kind of inspiredish..

So, let's get rid if this fucking sob story and back the point. I am back, but I still am not really inspired. I'm gonna say that I won't update until I have at least 20 reads, and at least 5 comments on this chapter. Included in the comments is any suggestions (even if you message it to me) but only one counts per person. I was already doing the reads thing before hiatus, but I don't think I'd told you.

Thank you for reading and stuff, I really appreciate it. Oh, and I'm gonna stop doing chapter questions for a little while..

Bye ILY <3

-H