Ch. 22

Kallie's POV

"Shh, Kitten, Daddy's got you." I heard as I was walking into the bedroom to grab my backpack, remembering that I had homework, but I was much more intrigued with the sounds that I was hearing from the other room.

"Fuck Ni, so tight." I heard Louis moan. And I almost lost lost it at that.

And Niall next, "Ahh! Lou- fuck- please Louis, more." And I let a few tears fall, letting it sink in that Niall, the Niall that took my virginity, was having sex with his ex boyfriend in our bathroom.

"Such a polite little Kitten, aren't you?" Louis said, just loud enough that I could hear it.

And then I heard Niall scream, and I couldn't take it. I saw red, I was so sad that Niall was cheating on me, and I was so mad that Louis was hurting him. Even though it should have been the other way around, I couldn't be mad at Niall when I didn't know what happened. It was just easier to be mad at Louis.

I blocked out everything that happened for the rest of the time, except for when Niall said,

"Just shut up and fuck me," his voice low and gravelly. I sat on the floor in front of the bed, crying.

I stayed like that until I heard the bathroom door clicked unlocked and both Niall and Louis walked out.

Niall's POV

"How many times?" She asked, her voice soft.

I looked down to my feet, not answering right away. "Kallie, I'm sorry."

"How many times have you cheated on me?" her voice was harsher now.

"Four."

She stood up and walked closer to me, and I heard Louis slip out of the room. "Niall.. Why would you do this." A few tears came out of her eyes and I wiped them away.

"God, I'm an idiot. Kallie, I'm so sorry..." I said and wrapped my arms around her, not tight, like I wanted to, but loose enough so that she could pull away. But she didn't.

"Kallie?" I asked a minute or so later.

"Yeah?" she mumbled into my shirt, not crying but not pulling away either.

"Are you mad?" I asked, she squeezed me tighter.

"Of course I'm mad. But as long as you still love me, I still love you." Kallie said, and I pulled her in tighter.

"I love you, so much Kallie." I said, before pulling away slightly and slowly pressing my lips to hers, such a huge contrast to how I kissed Louis not very long ago. It reminded me of when I first kissed her, actually not that long ago, right after I confessed that I like her.

"I love you too, Niall." she mumbled into my lips.

I pulled away from the kiss and wiped away the few remaining tears on her cheeks, then kissing her forehead softly.

"C'mon, let's lay down." I said and we both laid down onto the bed, quickly moving closer so I could wrap my arm around her and she could lay her head on my chest.

We stayed like that for a while, the only sounds were the inhale and exhale of our breaths, and I felt totally at peace. We may have our differences, but I know that we will always get back to where we belong, and as far as I know, we belong exactly like this.

___________

Erm, I guess you could count that as an ending if I don't end up actually finishing the book.

Thank you for sticking with this, though the beginning was total shit.

I may continue with this, but I may not..

-H