Ch. 3

Mr Horan's POV

I carried her to my bedroom and laid her down on my bed. I felt terrible for doing this to her, she was going to lose it because of me. I'm gonna take it from her.

I asked her again if she wants to do this, she nodded hesitantly. I pushed the thoughts out of my heads and leaned over to kiss her.I placed my lips on hers and it was different than before, it was deep and passionate.

When I broke away she whimpered and I quietly replied, "Don't worry there's more where that came from." and gently kissed her again.

I kissed down her cheek to her neck, earning a small moan from her. I used it as a cue for more, and went for her shirt. She was wearing a white button down and skirt. I unbuttoned he shirt and pulled it completely off of her. I reached my hand behind her back and unclasped her black, lace bra, then pulled it off of her too.

She almost immediately covered her breasts. I whispered quietly into her ear, " Don't cover yourself up, you're beautiful and I want to look at you." She moved her hands hesitantly. I took one of her breasts into my hands and rubbed over the nipple.

I wanted her so bad, right then. I kissed down her bare stomach, to the top of her skirt. I pulled on the bottom of the fabric so it slid down slowly, until it too, was fully off. I couldn't bear the throbbing pain anymore and I quickly removed the last piece of clothing that was covering her.

I looked at her body and smiled, right before I kissed her. Before we broke away I started taking off my jeans, revealing the massive bulge in my underwear.

I looked into her pleading eyes that seemed to be saying 'yes', answering the question I hadn't asked yet... "Are you sure?" I whispered, and she nodded quickly. 'okay get ready' I thought, as if she could hear me, while pulling off my boxers

Kallie's POV

'Oh my god this is actually happening.' I thought as he pulled off his boxers revealing his thick 7 inch dick.

I gasped, he chuckled and said, " Don't worry.." he trailed off, " I'll try not to hurt you" he continued quietly, at first my eyes widened, but then I realized that he was right, he would never intentionally hurt me.

Noticing my relief, he positioned himself at my entrance. He put one hand on his headboard and the other next to my head. He stroked my cheek with his thumb and leaned down to kiss me. As our lips met, he put his cock inside of me and slowly thrust in and out. I moaned and he sped up, though still going slowly.

It hurt so bad, he was going much faster and I didn't know if I could take it any longer.

Slowly it started to feel better as he pushed in and out, putting his whole length inside of me. A minute or two later I felt I was coming to my climax, "I'm gonna. Ni-" we came seconds apart. He collapsed onto my chest and we fell asleep that way.

__________