Ch. 7

Mr. Horan's POV

'I need her now.' I thought as I got out of the car. My dick was throbbing, unsatisfied from our previous actions.

I walked quickly over to her door and let her out. When she stepped out of the car I let her close the door, and I gently pushed her against the side of the car. I placed my lips on hers kind of gently, grinding my hips into her the whole time.

We broke away and I trailed my lips along her cheekbones to her ear. "It's taking every ounce of willpower I have to not fuck you right here, against the car." I start and her cheeks darken. "And I think, I mean really think, we should go inside and finish what was so rudely interrupted earlier." I finish with a smile before picking her up and going straight to the door.

"Don't forget it's my turn." she said as we went up the walkway to my house, and she started sucking and biting on the skin on my neck.

I moaned quietly and felt her smile against my skin, "How could I ever forget?"

We got inside and I don't think I have ever gone through my house faster. I got to my bedroom and laid her down on the bed. I started kissing her and tugging at her jeans.

She pulled away and stood up, before lightly pushing on my chest telling me to lay down. " I told you, it's my turn." she explained in a voice no louder than a whisper.

"Okay sweetheart." I said chuckling. I pulled her lips to mine, putting my arms around her back, pulling her closer to me.

She moved her hands to my jeans and pulled at the button. As she got the button open she pulled them down, never breaking our kiss.

She got my jeans down far enough for me to pull them off easily. She then put her full attention on my boxers, but she hesitated to pull them off.

Se smiled devilishly as she was moving her hands slowly over the outline of my dick, teasing me. "Don't fucking tease me. You know damn well what I can do, and last night I was being gentle." I teased and she still didn't stop.

"I suggest you stop that if you want to be able to walk tomorrow." she, again, didn't stop.

I have to teach her a lesson for not teasing me, but that will have to be later. Now I need to teach her a lesson about listening.

Kallie's POV

I kept teasing him, though he threatened. I am determined to keep doing this.

As I was thinking of more ways I could tease him, I was flipped around an was now laying on the bed. Niall wa now standing above me, staring into my eyes.

"Never say I didn't warn you, I fucking warned you, Kallie." I should have been scared, but I wasn't. I'm not for sure why, maybe it was the very unfamiliar accent that I've only heard a few other times, or maybe it was just the fact that it was Niall.

He pulled off my jeans, with no trouble. He then went on to my panties and t-shirt with no problems. It was only when he got to my bra that he had any difficulty, but he still eventually got it and pulled off my bra.

He leaned down to quickly kiss me, but pulled away, all too soon.

He took my hands and placed them so they were resting on my stomach. He tilted his head towards my ear, "Kallie, I'm sorry for this.." he said, and it scared me a little.

He pulled off his boxers, making his massive erection spring up and hit his stomach with a wet slap, due to a lot of pre cum. He looked at me apologetically and positioned himself at my entrance. He gave me one last kiss and a smile, before he thrust his hips, hard and fast, into me.

His eyes looked sad, as if he had to do this. He never slowed his rapid pace, even when tears involuntarily pooled in my eyes.

A moment or two later the pain turned to pleasure and within another minute or so, I was cumming and so was he.

" Did you learn your lesson about listening?" he asked and I nodded lazily.

"Good." I heard him say.

As I was falling asleep I heard him say something about 'round two' when we wake up. I didn't really comprehend it but, who cares?

~/~

I woke up to the movement of the bed. I opened my eyes and Niall was was walking towards the living room. When he left the room, I quietly got out of bed and walked silently behind him.

I followed him to the living room and he sat down on the couch, now facing me.

He smiled and motioned for me to go over to him. I came over and he pulled me down onto the couch next to him.

I saw that he was already hard, morning wood I suppose. I decided to take it apon myself to help him with that.

I moved closer to him and he put his arm around my shoulder. I snuggled into his bare chest and put my hand near his dick, moving it along his upper thigh.

"I think I remember telling you not to tease me, love." and I heard the accent again. This time I was able to tell it was an Irish accent.

"Teasing you was not my intention." I smiled and followed suit, then he lightly pressed his lips to mine.

"Then what was your intention?" He asked as he pulled away. He smiled again.

"I don't know.." I looked down, slightly embarrassed. He lifted my chin up and and placed another kiss on my lips.

"Don't be embarrassed, baby. I just want to know what is going on in that pretty little head of yours." he said and I felt a little better about my dirty thoughts.

"I was just thinking that, maybe I could.. Umm help you with that.." I fumbled with my words. I saw a devious smirk flash across his face.

"You did?" He sounded unsure, as if her didn't hear me right.

"Yeah.." I said, quietly.

He looked concerned, "are you sure?"

"Yeah, but what do you want me to do?" I asked.

He said as politely as I thought possible that possible that he wanted me to give him a blow job. I obliged and wrapped my lips around his cock.

Mr. Horan's POV

I just asked for a fucking blow job from a fucking 14 year old, and she is going to do it. She put her lips around me and fuck it felt good.

She seemed like an expert at it, moving her head up and down on the shaft, holding what she couldn't get into her mouth, in her hand. I decided not to ask her about it.

After no more than two minutes I felt the familiar feeling in my stomach, "Kallie, I'm going to.." I warned. She didn't pull away, and I came down her throat.

As I finished she pulled off and cuddled into me again.

"You did great, baby." I cooed and pulled a blanket over us, knowing she had to be cold. "I love you Kallie."

"I love you too Niall." she replied and her eyes fluttered closed. I knew she wasn't asleep, but probably just tired. We stayed that way for a long time, I didn't know how long but I didn't care. I felt like we were the only two people in the world, I guess love does that to people.

I drifted in and out of conciseness thinking about our little exchange of I love you's. I really loved her and she loved me too.

______ 

Over 200 reads! That's AMAZING! ily all so much. I love that you guys actually want to read it and are requesting that I update. It's because of all you guys that I keep doing this. I love knowing that you guys keep asking me to update, and yes I mean you too Liz. She knows what I mean. Anyway, yeah thanks for reading and again ily all!  

On a totally different note, what did you guys think about this chapter? I mean I am surprised that they said I love you and I wrote the book! I would love feedback if you don't mind :). 

<3