Ch. 16

Kallie POV

"I think that we should get back out there now so we can get ready to go." Is it bad that I'm the responsible one in this relationship sometimes.

"Fine." he grumbles, acting mad but smiling anyway. He grabbed me by the waist and put me over his shoulder, carrying my now thrashing body out of the bedroom and into the living room.

"So for most of the day today me and Kallie here" he paused to smack my butt, which I yelled at. " Will be at the school, you are welcome to stay here. Just no parties, or pot."

"Fine, fine. I'll behave, I promise." I heard Louis say.

"You better, I don't want my hou-" Niall started.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your stroll down memory lane, but it's taking a damn long time and if I stay upside down for any longer I am going to pass out!" I interrupted him.

"Sorry.." he said as he placed me on my feet. I wobbled a bit but quickly steadied myself. "Lets go get dressed." He said as he grabbed my hand in his and led me out of the room.

We got dressed in near silence, excluding when Niall fell down and we laughed about it because he was sitting butt- naked in the middle of his bedroom, with his pants around his ankles.

Niall's POV

I'm gonna admit I felt bad about almost hurting her, that's why I fell. To try and lighten the mood. It worked moderately well, until..

"Kallie, why are there scratches on your back?" I asked, worried.

"I don't know." she said, looking at them in the mirror. I came closer to look at them.

I could see that they were fingernail shaped.

"Did I do this? Shit! Kallie, you need to tell me if I do this!" I was seriously scared that I'd hurt her again if I'd already done this.

"I honestly didn't notice, it doesn't hurt. No harm, no foul." Seriously, why does she have to be so wise?

"If I ever do this again, I give you full permission to slap me." I joked, though being completely serious. She just laughed.

~/~

"It's okay Li. She didn't deserve you anyway." I heard Zayn coo before I walked into the teacher's lounge. When I walked far enough in to be able to see him I saw him comforting the crying form of none other than Liam Payne. I mouthed 'what's wrong?' to Zayn and he mouthed 'break- up' back to me.

I grabbed my usual cup of coffee and sat in the chair next to the sobbing gym teacher. I stroked my hand up and down his back.

"Y'know what you need?" Zayn asked to Liam in his thick Bradford accent. The younger man looked up and I could see that he'd probably been crying for hours.

"You need to have a nice shag, it'll get your mind off of her." Zayn suggested, I could see that Liam was actually thinking about it. "How 'bout Niall here? I bet he could get your mind off of her."

Liam cleared his throat, " I agree I need a shag, but I'm not taking advantage of Niall." Liam said. I knew that I either had to fuck him or get him to fuck me before first period, that meant I had over an hour to seduce my friend.

"It's not taking advantage of me if I want it." I said pointing to the obvious bulge in my pants. I'm not gonna admit if it was or wasn't the fault of the thought of sex with Liam, but hint hint, it was.

I could see Liam's pants visibly tighten too, and I smiled.

"C'mon Liam, you're just gonna go jerk off in the bathroom anyway, why not fuck someone? I promise I will be much more responsive than your fist." I could literally see the wheels in his head turning, his resolve breaking, his bulge growing. And I just wanted for him to give in. Were gonna say I want it for his sake, not mine.

Liam slowly nodded, surprising me a little. I nodded to Zayn in an attempt to say "Close the door" and he got the message. Liam seemed to get it too.

"Wait. Are we.. In here? What if someone walks in? And is Zayn gonna, like watch." it was kind of adorable, how flustered he got. And the way his cheeks flushed, I was determined to make this the best shag of his life.

"Yes, in here.." I said as I went to my knees in front of his chair. I slowly opened his legs and reached for his zipper.

I could hear his breath hitch, I chuckled and heard Zayn doing the same. He sat back down in the chair next to us, pulling out his fully hard cock and stroking himself lazily. I focused my attention back on Liam and finished opening his pants.

I pulled him out of his pants and stroked him a few times before bringing my mouth to the tip. He let out a breathy moan as I wrapped my lips around the head. I took about half of him before my gag reflex kicked in.

I pulled off of him and just stroked him for a minute, before taking him down again, going a little farther this time. He was moaning obscenely, his hand going to my hair to keep me there. I knew I got my point across and moved his hand, pulling off with a loud pop.

I started removing articles of clothing and so did Liam. When we were both undressed I walked over to where Liam was and pushed him lightly back down onto the chair. I straddled his waist and lined his spit slick cock with my hole.

"No, I have to prep you." Liam said. I shook my head and sank down onto his cock. I put my head into the crook of his neck when I was fully seated. Liam started rubbing his hand up and down my back, making me relax.

When I got used to the feeling of being so fucking full I started moving up and down on him, making both of us moan.

"Fuck, you're so fucking tight." Liam practically purred into my ear. I smiled.

I heard a string of profanities coming from behind me and turned to see Zayn get cum over his bare chest and fist, that was still moving on his cock as he came down from his high. The sight alone was enough for me to cum untouched on my chest. I felt Liam's cock pulse inside of me and release his seed in my ass.

When we came down from our highs I slowly pulled his cock out of me and started redressing. I noticed Liam doing the same and, luckily, he was not crying, but was actually smiling.

"Thank you." he said.

"Your welcome." I replied, smiling. I finished getting dressed and walked back to sit at the table again.

"Dude, that was seriously the best wank I have ever had. I never knew voyeurism was my thing, but that was like.. Jesus fuck." Zayn said. I laughed and took a drink of my coffee. Liam finished getting dressed and came to sit back with us.

__________________

Hehehehe, I feel evil. :)

Hope you liked the chapter! oh and guess what? OVER 600 READS!!!!!!! I am soooooo happy:) I seriously love you guys, y'all are amazing.

Chapter Q: What other social media do you have?

A: I have way too many to count, but I mostly I use Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumblr Wattpad and Ao3.

ILY<3

~H