Chapter 3.

We laid there for a few hours. Still listening to music and I'm pretty sure Jason fell asleep. I looked at my phone to notice that it was 1:45 a.m, shit. I'm going to be in so much trouble, texted my mom saying sorry that i didn't text her earlier that I was spending the night at Jessica's. She didn't text back but I knew she probably sleeping. Went to Jess' room and she was still awake.

"Hey, whatcha doing?"

"Just finishing my science homework."

"Nice." I said laying down on her bed.

"What did you and Jason talk about" She asked curiously.

"We didn't talk, we just listened to music" I said falling towards a deep sleep.

She said something like "Do you like him?" But i didn't answer because I had already fell asleep.

Were at school now and we're heading to Jessica's locker to get her science book. As we are walking you'll never guess who bumps into me when I was turning the corner, Erin. Her eyes got so big I thought they were going to pop out of her skull. She didn't even say anything she just ran away. Literally, ran. I don't know why she acts like that with me. It's not like I did anything to her.

The rest of the week went by pretty fast. It was friday and we where at lunch. Walking towards our usual spot and Jessica was saying how she wanted me to spend the night at her house for the weekend.

"So are you or not? Cause we need to plan everything for your party. The earlier the better." She said

"Yeah, I have to ask my mom first, tho. But I'm sure she wont have a problem with it."

"Why would she? You only live five houses down."

"I know but I still have to ask, Jessica." I said and we started eating. After I was done, grabbed my phone and texted my mom if I could spend the night. So that way I could just drive us to her house after school. She texted back that it was fine. After school, we went straight to her house. Jason didn't need a ride anymore since his mom gave him back his keys. It kind of sucked because now I rarely see him. Except for english class but we didn't really talk in there either. But today was weird, In class he looked really excited about something.

"Hey so what's up with Jason?" I asked Jess when we were in her room.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, I don't know. He just looked really excited about something."

"Oh, that. Yeah he left school early so he could catch his flight."

"Flight for what?"

"God Alba. You can be so oblivious sometimes."

"What do you mean?

"He's going back to Michigan to visit his girlfriend."

"Oh" I said and she looked at me.

"What? Are you sad or something?"

"No, why? That's better for us. No pests." I tried to play it off but she knew when I was lying.

"Your a bad liar you know, and plus I know you have a crush on him. It's so obvious."

"What the hell are you talking about? He has a girlfriend." I said defensive.

"That doesn't mean you don't like him."

"Whatever." I said but I knew she was right. I did have a crush on him, but I knew that it was a long shot of being with him. After all, he did have a girlfriend.

"Anyway, so you know that Noel's annual party is next week right?" I asked Jess, I knew she wouldn't go. But I really wanted her too. Just cause something bad happened to me doesn't mean it will happen to her.