Chapter 12.

For being a great friend on Wattpad! <3

“Oh, hey sorry.” Shawn apologized then he slams the door shut.  

“Shit” Was all that could come out of my mouth. Even though I was not one to cuss, it felt, appropriate. 

I knew Shawn wouldn’t say anything to anyone, but it was just the fact that he saw, that was making me feel guilty. Jason had just broken up with Sage, not only does it make Jason look bad; it makes me look like a, slut.

“I have to go.” I said rushing to gather myself and get the heck out of there. I ran down the stairs to the front door. 

On my way down, I bumped into Derek and told him I wasn’t feeling well that I was going home. That was my excuse for everything. He’d said he would check on me later, but that’s when I heard Jason’s voice.

“Alba, wait. Don’t leave.” He said, catching me at the door by my arm.

“We need to talk.” He added.

I shook my way out of his grip and said, “I’m sorry, I have to go.” 

With that; I bolted towards my house, forgetting that it was somewhere below zero, and that I left my jacket inside. When I noticed no one was coming after me I slowed down, and began walking, was when I realized I was crying. Not caring that it was freezing; and the tears would probably turn to ice on my face, I sat down curled into a ball and just let go.

I was waken by a ray of sunshine beaming down on my face. I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision and that’s when I noticed where I was. The oh so famous pink walls gave it away. I was back in Jessica’s room. For starters, how in the hell did I get here? I don’t even remember coming back over here; let alone getting up from the ice cold floor.

I rolled over; only to gasp loudly, when felt the presence of someone next to me.

I looked over at to see Jason’s sweet face, sleeping. I sighed to myself, closing my eyes and laying back down. However I got here, Jason had something to do with it. 

I should probably go home without making this any more difficult, and since I didn’t want to wake him, I grabbed a pen and a scrap paper. I scrabbled away at the paper.

Went home, thanks for bringing me inside? Alba.

I placed it on the same pillow that once rested my head. I grabbed my shoes, without putting them on and walked to my house. The door was unlocked to my surprised which means Derek must be home. 

Dashed upstairs and stopped before passing Derek’s room, I stood in the middle of the door frame admiring the two of them. They were cuddling together in their sleep, for them it seemed so easy to love on another. Why did all of this have to be so, complex? So unfathomable for someone to love me, or even for me to love someone. I could feel the water works coming on, so instead I pulled myself together and decided on taking a shower.  

I made sure the water was warm before getting in. Slipped my clothes off and jumped inside. I let the very warm water ease my once achey muscles, before lathering my hair up with shampoo. Even though I was finished showering, I didn’t want to get out. It was so warm in here, but I knew I couldn’t stay in here forever. After pulling on my sweats and long sleeved shirt over my head, I brushed my teeth and hair. I jumped a foot in the air when I opened the door to see my brother standing there, and boy did he look mad.

“What the hell is wrong with you, huh?” He said flicking my wet hair in the air.

“What are you talking about?”