Hell

Welcome to hell, my names Hope, daughter of God, yes that God. How did I get here you ask? Well it's a long story, but in essence I've been tasked with guarding hell. Been stuck down here for seven centuries. It's been mostly boring, until recently when a huge war tore the nations apart. Now hells gotten worse, because of his arrival. He is the most demonic being I have ever dealt with. His name you ask, Wyatt, Bray Wyatt. My father won't send me any help with this, not even the archangels are allowed to come down here. So I'm stuck guarding them, all of them. Unfortunately he didn't come alone, he brought his most loyal and fearsome with him, Luke Harper-conquest, Braun Strowman-war, and Erick Rowan-famine. I looked up towards heaven and prayed, "Dear Father, give me the strength to keep your enemies at bay, the wisdom to choose wisely, and the love to endure. Amen."
"Praying to your father again Hope?" Bray called over, "he's never listened to you before, why would he start now? He's forgotten you."
I remained silent, even though I had those thoughts daily, but I never wavered in my faith. How I had always wished for death to come, and he was here, now I wish I never wanted it to come. Or more precisely him to come. The Four Horsemen had come to hell, bent on destroying me. I am the only one stopping them from going to heaven. I am the Way, my brother, Jesus is the Truth, and father is the Life. Even my own brother dares not step foot in hell, except that one time, but it was only a fleeting moment. I've learned not to get attached to people, mortal or immortal. I walked through the depths of hell gazing over the realm, when I saw my father standing in front of me, "Father," I said, kneeling immediately.
"You have been patient and loyal, but I do not believe you can do this on your own, I believe you need Guardians around you, so I am sending my elite force to you, you will do well to obey them as you would me."
"Yes father," I said, my heart sinking. He has never believed me to be a true Guardian, that's why I'm in hell. He says I was too soft for this, that heaven made me weak. That my love for the people cost me my immortality.
"They are Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns, they are your shield, your guardians."
"Wait, you mean those three are your elite force? Since when? What happened to Michael? Gabriel? Raphael?"
"These Wyatts killed them, and would've killed your brother if it hadn't been for them."
My Michael, gone, he had been my lone supporter over the years, my lone friend, my lone love.
"Michaels final resting has come and gone, he is no longer here."
"Thank you for telling me, I will light the flame tonight in his, Gabriel, and Raphael's honor and memory, I must go, duty calls."
He's sending the Shield here. They are reckless, disobedient, defiant, I'm gonna have my hands full between them and the Wyatts. Heaven Help Me. I'm gonna need it.