Death

Death has come for us all, the darkness swirling around her is quite evident. I look over at Roman and Seth, the disappointment in their faces. "I've failed her," I said.
"We all have," Roman said.
"No matter what we promised her we would fight til the end," Seth said.
"Until Death takes us all," I replied, I shrugged on my leather coat, "for Hope, I will always fight."
As we approached the darkness, I looked over at Seth and Roman, whose eyes were trained forward, I stepped forward walking into the darkness. I went towards the center winding my way towards Hope. I heard the clashing of Roman and Seths swords against the Wyatts. Hopes eyes were blank, as the power surged through her, I gripped one of her hands in mine, calling out to her, "Hope, please come back to me."
"Death is coming to us all, the end is near, run," she said.
In that moment, I knew what I had to do, I pressed my mouth to hers, I had to prove to her that I love her. Love could be what would save her. The love that she craved all this time, not just mine, but that of her father and brother. All the love the world would be able to save her. The darkness surrounding us both consuming my soul, I kept thinking about my love for her. She is my reason for being here, she is my everything. "Roman, Seth," I called out, "think about love, that is the only way to save her." I pressed my mouth back to hers. As the darkness died down, I felt a hand go to my chest momentarily. Once the darkness cleared, Hope stood tall, her eyes never leaving mine, then the power swept from her, hitting the Wyatts in full force, driving them into the depths of hell, into the cage of never ending suffering. Hope looked up and said, "Father, it is done," as she collapsed to the floor. I knelt and cradled her head into my lap, "Hope, I love you."
"I know, and thank you, you have earned the right to go to heaven, you are free."
"I can never be free, I can never leave hell, not without you by my side."
"It is your duty to go to heaven as it is my duty to stay in hell."
"Hope, you are free as well, it is time for you to come and sit by my side, you have proven yourself worthy," I heard God say.
"Father," Hope said.
"Come home, you are free from death, pain, and suffering, it is time for you to live, laugh, and love," he said, looking at me.
Hope nodded, as I lifted her into my arms, and we all flew to heaven. In the end, we prevailed over conquest, war, famine, and death. Hope was given back to the world,  love conquered all.