Paid

We went straight to the Wyatts, I needed to pay Wyatt back for his murder of Lily. "Dean, what about Hope? How do we stop her from being consumed by the darkness?" Roman asked.
"I wish I knew," I said, raking my fingers through my hair, as we entered through the Gates of Hell. Luke, Erick and Braun greeted us. "Where's Hope?" I asked.
"Greeting Death," Luke said.
"She would never choose Death over Life," I said.
"She would if she lost everything," Erick replied.
"She hasn't lost everything, she's still got us," Seth said.
"She has her father and brother," Roman said.
"She has me," I said.
"Dean?" Turning I saw Hope standing at the top of the staircase, her eyes sunken, her wrists and ankles bruised.
"Hope," I said, starting towards her, until I was thrown backwards by a fireball.
"Why have you come? When you know you are not welcome here?" She asked.
"Hope, I love you," I said in despair, "please believe me, I love you, I think Michael knew it too. He knew that it was me you needed, nothing against him."
"You've never loved anyone but yourself," she spat.
"Hope, listen to him, he's telling you the truth," Roman said.
"And why should anyone believe you, you denied my brother thrice. Or you, the betrayal you've kept hidden from Dean?" Her voice laced with disdain, anger, pain, and despair.
"We went through the Way to cleanse our sins, all three of us. For you. Dean even left us to go through the Way, but when he realized he was deserting you, he leapt from heaven," Seth said.
A second fireball missed Seth by mere inches. "It's no use guys, she's gone from us," I said sadly, looking up at Hope as a third fireball came hurling towards us. It hit me square in the chest, flinging me backwards, as I passed out the last thing I heard was, "What have I done?"