Hell

I will not fail my father. I cannot fail him now. If I do, hell will be my permanent home, and I will never again see heaven. In all the world, I never expected to have to live with the Shield, especially Ambrose. Father wants me to obey the Shield as well. Here they come, I closed my eyes, sighing. "Welcome to hell," I said.
"Cozy," Ambrose said, "I like what you've done with the place."
"Follow me, I have to light the Flame of the Archangels for Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael."
"Michael was the one you loved wasn't he?" Seth asked.
"He was my lone supporter."
"You kidding me Seth? She doesn't know what love is," Dean said.
"And you'd do well to remember whose realm you are in Ambrose!" I exclaimed, lighting the Flame.
A single tear fell to the ground, as I knelt, praying, "Father, please grant me the strength, wisdom, and love in these dark times. And please let Raphael, Gabriel, and Michaels souls to finally be at rest for their unending loyalty, support, and love. Let this flame give our Archangels the way, the truth, and the life, in the name of my father, my brother, and the Holy Spirit, Amen."
I looked over to see Seth and Roman kneeling, praying, Ambrose was standing there silently, "We must prepare for battle," he said.
"Heed my warning, if you do anything that betrays my father, our lord almighty, you will reside here for all eternity."
"Yeah, sure, whatever. I ain't staying here."
"You're afraid to face your demons, especially her?" I asked.
"Always her."
"Try spending the last seven centuries here, seeing everyone's pain and suffering. Honestly, it wears on you. But you wouldn't understand, you got a free pass."
"That's because everyone loves me."
"There is one way for you to pass through hell and get through the Way."
"Not interested, I'll keep my free pass."
"Dean, you really should, Hope is the Way, she can help you, only the elite pass through. I mean Roman and I did, you can do it. By the way, how did Michael, Raphael, and Gabriel do it?" Seth asked.