Michaels story

I walked through the streets of Jerusalem. Raphael on my right, Gabriel on my left. We were left to protect the chosen one. But on this day, Jesus had told us by command of his father that we are not to stop what is to happen. As he was hoisted onto the cross, we stared up at him, kneeling before the cross. "Do not weep for me, weep for yourselves."
"Our Father, which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses. As we forgive those that trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, for thine is thy kingdom, the power, and the glory. Forever and ever. Amen," we prayed. As our prayer finished, I heard an intake of breathe, and lightning and thunder shook the sky, and fire shot from the earth. I knew he was going to her first. She would be angry with me for allowing this to happen. She was the one who sent me through to Heaven. I was the first to go through the Way. As he died we returned to heaven, immediately going to God. "You did well, Michael, you need to go to hell, there is some unfinished business you have." Once I arrived in hell, I saw her, her shoulders slumped, the weight she carried of having to soon face her brother in hell, having to send him through the Way. "Hope," I called softly, "I'm so sorry."
"Michael, why have you come back?"
"Your Father said I have unfinished business."
"Michael, you've already passed through the Way, you have no unfinished business."
"Let me go through the Way again then, so your father knows."
"No," she yelled.
"You know what my unfinished business is don't you? What is it?"
"Me," she said sadly.
"Hope, how can you be my unfinished business?"
"Because Gabriel is my strength, Raphael is my wisdom, and...."
"And I am your love," I said striding to her, "Hope, I'm so sorry, but you know we can't. You are too important and he would never let you leave here. Plus I am one of his Elite Shield."
"He has granted me one night each century to do as I choose."
"Then choose wisely."
"Stay with me tonight and each night of my time."
I pulled her into me, kissing her deeply. And from that night on, every century I would stay with her, even sneaking to hell to see her. Cherishing our time together, until he came, the first time I saw him she was sending them through the Way. He didn't pass but God sent him through. I knew why he has come, they are the next Elite Shield, the end is near. I left hell and never returned.