God part 2

I knew he would eventually come to me. In a way he reminds me of Michael, they have the same demons wrestling inside of them, and she was the one to help them both. "Why did you send Michael to her that day?" Dean asked.
"She was his unfinished business. As you all know, the two were also lovers. I had to send him to her, it was their fate that night. It wasn't her destiny to fight off the Wyatts that night. Everything has its reason, everything is in place, the moment will come when you have to choose," I said.
"Choose? Choose what?" Dean asked.
"To love or leave," I simply stated.
"How can anyone choose that? No wonder she has felt useless to you, always giving her the stuff that never ends well for her. Did you ever think about letting her be free? Did you ever give a damn about anyone but your damn prophecies, or fucking world? She's sacrificed so much for you and you sit here saying that we have to choose, stand up and fight for the people you so called care about," Dean said storming off.
"He's right you know father?" Jesus said to me.
"I know my son, Hopes and your happiness is all I've ever wanted," I said, "Roman, Seth, go to him, he will need you in the end of this, and so will Hope."
As soon as Roman and Seth left I said to Jesus, "I'm sorry for all I've put you two through, but you must know, I'm afraid  for your sister, I'm afraid she will not have enough strength left after Michaels death to carry on."
"Dean can give her his strength and love, he truly loves her father."
"That's what I'm afraid of, will she realize it in time?"
"I hope so."