Dream

"Hello Hope," Michael said, "you must be wondering why I am here now, and how I can since I am dead? Well your father granted me one last thing, to tell you, you must move on from me, it is of utmost importance. That does not mean I love you any less my love, and it won't take away from yours for me. But please, live life to its fullest, don't dwell on what can't be. I am gone for a reason, what that reason is I do not know? But my love, trust in the men sent to protect you, they are your Guardians for a reason, just as Gabriel, Raphael, and myself were your fathers Guardians. Trust in them. Goodbye my love."
"Wait please don't leave me. No, I can't live without you."
Pain coursed through my body, burning sensations rushed through my stomach, an inferno, raging. Hell, this is what it truly feels like. I felt a tug on my wrists, peeking one eye open, I saw chains binding my feet and arms. "Welcome back Hope," Bray said, "I thought you'd leave me here all alone. You forgot that your one night of freedom was also your weakest night. The Elite Shield couldn't even protect you. Ah well, guess that's better for Dean, he can run away, and Roman and Seth can live their lives in heaven, for all of the time it takes us to destroy it. And with you here now, you will reign with me over hell."
"Ok," I said simply, the fight had been taken out of me when Michael told me to let go of him. He was my reason to fight for everything.