Truth

To tell you the truth, about Dean, I gave up on him a long time ago, why you ask? I was scared to love him, I was scared to lose Michael, I was scared that the power inside of me would grow to be uncontrollable that I would kill him before he would show who he truly was. I am afraid of Death. I can't stand the pain of hurting Dean.
"Hope, it's time, our Return to heaven begins now."
I closed my eyes, clearing my mind, I have to do this, I just wish that he will forgive me after this. It's not easy to have the world rest on your shoulders. I stood, walking towards Bray, "I'm ready."
"Just don't disappoint me, use your power for what it is truly destined for. Give into the temptation. Give into your darkness."
My eyes clouded over, the darkness swirling around me, the flames licking at my feet. My chest started burning, the darkness consuming my soul, as the last of my humanity drained from me, I heard Deans voice in my head, "I love you."

Brays POV
Something seemed off about the darkness surrounding her, right before she passed out there was a faint light glowing around her. But it doesn't matter now, she's filled with darkness, my instrument of destruction along with Braun, Luke, and Erick. Oh how Sister Abigail would be proud of me. We are taking back heaven, and burning it to the ground, paradise will no longer be, and God will suffer for choosing her over me, and she will be his destruction. She started to stir, the darkness filling out around her, her eyes sunken. It has begun, Death has come.