Bide

I have to bide my time, I have to have a solid plan in place before going back for her. I know she regrets what happened, I could see the pain in her face. Roman and Seth both said that she tried to get to me, but that the chains held her back. "There has to be a way to reach out to her, without Wyatt knowing about it. What was she telling us when we were originally planning?" Seth asked.
"Something about the Mirror of Dreams, remember how she went to look at Michaels last memory of hell?" Roman said.
"That's right, she said something about it being broken, her memories of him fading," replied Seth.
"But why would her memory of him be fading? That makes no sense," I said.
"You are the reason her memory of Michael is fading," Jesus said.
"Wait why me?" I asked.
"The moment you three came to be her Guardians, and Michael died, her memories started to fade, because he was not her true destiny. You and her have also walked similar paths, you had your guilt over Lily's death, and Hope has always felt that she has been a failure to our father, and her guilt over Michaels death, she probably didn't tell you, but she sent Michael that day to help me."
"How could she have been a failure to your father?" Roman asked.
"She blames herself for the Wyatts even getting into hell, the day i was crucified, she was supposed to be waiting for me at the Gates of Hell, but she was intercepted by Michael. Father had sent him to see her that day. I'm not sure what they had done or why our father sent him to her, but it ended up the Wyatts got into hell unbeknownst to her."
"Do you think Michael could have planned it?" Seth asked.
"No," Jesus replied, "Michael loved her deeply, and wouldn't do anything to betray her."
"Even the simplest of acts, could've been betrayal," I said.
"Dean, how can you even think that he would betray her?" Jesus asked.
"Because think about it, he was sent by your father, on the day the Wyatts arrived in hell....shit, your father, don't you realize, he sent Michael to her, he knows something, and there's only three people who know what happened between them that night, Michael, whom we all know is gone, she burned him in the Flame of the Archangels. And Hope herself."
"Father, what does he have to do with this?" Jesus asked.
"Everything."