Loved By A Ghost? ~A Justin Bieber & Jason McCann Story~

INFO ABOUT THE STORY!! :) 

Well my nave is Charlotte, I'm 15 years old. 

Since I was 9 years old, i could talk to my best ghost friend. His name is Jason, Jason McCann. Yearh he told me about his past, how he was when he was alive. I remember the day he told me that he was a criminal but i didn't care! cause he was the only one that understood me. He helped me trough problems at home and in school. But yearh he's my best friend in the hole white world. (And i have a littel crush on him i mean he is fucking hot.!) 

But yearh i'm 15, i go to middel school with the biggest bully in the world, Justin Bieber.... Him and his gang are the badboys. I remember a time when Justin asked my best friend Kamilla out and she said no. Cause she had a boyfriend, Justin ofcaurse got totally mad and began to bully her so much that she moved away to L.A. Oww yearh i live in Canada :) 

Littel info: 

My mom is working all the time and are never home. My dad moved away with his new family and i never see him so just me in the house when my mom is in Denmark to work. But i got Jason to protect me. He's always there. 

------- So what do ya think? Chapter 1 is out soon :)