Dirty Cheating.

Warning there will be dirty secens. 

Selena's POV.

The new kid Jason is so fucking hot.... I will get in his pants somehow just t see if he is better than Justin and if he.... i'm going to fuck him everyday, every hour and every sec. Fuck i like my dirty thoughts. 

The next day.

This is Jason's second day and i pick out a tight black top and low cut so u could se my girls. And the tightest and shortest shorts ever. I'm going in the pants of that boy no matter what. 

"Heeey Baby" i turned around and saw Justin my "Boyfriend" yea i'm useing him for a good fuck. "Hey Babe"  i said and just then Jason and his littel shit walked by. 

"Heeey Jason" Justin called "Hey" Jason answared when he turned around and looked at Justin and then at me. He looked me up and down and bit his lip. Yes i got him. He want me i see the lust in his eyes. 

Jason's POV.

I saw Selena. fuck she was sexy. i know what you think you have a girlfriend and that but i've been a ghost in ten years and i havn't gotten any in awile. She looked at me then at the boys lockeroom. Arh i got it she want me in there. I winked at her and we made a deal. 

Just then Char came by my side and i looked at her. She smiled at me and i kissed her on her forehead. I really do love her much but i wont ask her to give up her firts time for me. 

Selena walked by me and laid a note in my pocket and no one noitch. I walked to class. 

In mat i don get to sit next to my girl so i would check out the note. "Hey Jay. Meet me at lunch in the boys lockeroom. and i will show you something. ;) xoxo Sel."

At Lunch.

"Hey baby i'm going to the bathroom i don't feel so good." i lied to ma girl. how can i do this to her? 

"It's ok. i need to study anyway" she said and walked away. 

I walked in the boy lockeroom and i saw Sel naked, she waled over to me and i couldn't do anything we started make out and she unbolked my pants and took my pants and boksers down. She jumped up and i hold her tight agenst the wall. She begain kiss my neck and wispered. "Fuck me Jason i kown you will please do it do it, and i did i trusted deep inside her she moaned in my ear good she feels tight around me i gasped i began to go faster and faster she just moaned my name. i was about to clemacs but i couldn't i stoped and Selena smiled at me. 

"I knew i would get you baby. but why didn't you finish?" 

Charlotte's POV.

WHAT THE FUCK. i was crying hard. Justin told me he had something he think i should see and i walked with him to the boys lockeroom. I saw Jason make out with Selena and fuck her, i just watched and the teares fell from my cheek. i saw Justin tensed he said that He wanted me to she his homework and help him and he stop in his trackes like i did. my boyfriend and his girlfriend fucking in school. when both of them said they felt sick.......