The Talk.

Jason's POV.

School was over and i needed to talk to Charlotte about this. 

"Hey Charlotte can we please talk about this?" i yelled as i ran after her. "I don't wanna talk about this here. Let's go home" i nodded and walked after her. Finaly we was home. "Charlotte can we please talk about this?" "What is there to talk about Jason?" she almost yelled and i looked into her eyes. PAIN was in them and i knew that i was my fould. "Charlotte i'm sorry for what i did. I just... i just... i mean i've been a ghost for so long and i haven't got any in a while" i said. "Jason you could have asked me. I would have done it with you cause i love you." 

"But can you take me back?" i asked hopefully. "Jason i love you so much. And yes i take you back, but if i ever found out that you cheated agian you are death." she said looking into my eyes. "But do you feel something for Justin?" i asked. She did kiss him back. "Yeah alittle but i love you." she said and grapped me by the t-shirt and leand up and kissed me. I kissed back just then. I love her lips i can't believe that i cheated on her. 

But lucky for me it is weekend now. 

Justin's POV.

I can't get her out of my mind. I always loved her, but i didn't knew. Charlotte please be mine?....... Maybee never. 

Selena's POV.

Okay that bitch can't get both guys. I need Jason as fuck buddy and Justin as lover that's how i work i need someone to love and one to fuck. 

Who do you think Selena should steal from Charlotte? 

Please comment. 

Much Love xoxo