Stay. <3

Charlotte's Pov. 

After school i ran home. I needed to stop Jason he couldn't leave me at all. I need him. I couldn't stop thinking about him. 

Maybe it was me that needed sometime away from it all. I know Justin loves me and Jason does to. But Jason was my first love and the promised me to be my last. And that's what i want him to be. 

I slamed the door open. "JASON WHERE ARE U???" i yelled out. I ran up the stairs. Slamed his bedroom door open. And saw. 

Jason's Pov. 

I heard her yell my name out. I couldn't look at her, i broke her for the last time in school. I saw how broken she was but i walked of cause i needed her to be happy. 

My bedroom door slamed open, i saw her tears ran down her cheeks i ran to her and hugged her so tight i could. "Baby i'm so so sorry for everything i did to you" i talked in to her hair. "Babe Jason please don't leave i need you so much." i suttered out. "Babé i can't stay" i said as God came in trought my window. 

"Jason it is time to say goodbye." he said. 

Charlotte let go of me and walked to him. 

"Why can't you let him stay you know that i need him!" she said in a really mad voice. 

"That's because you first know that you need him now that he's going to leave. So you need ot be true to your heart. Justin or Jason? Who do you love?" he asked. 

Charlotte's Pov. 

Be true to my heart? I like Justin much but i can live without him. 

I love Jason more and more everyday i know that i need him. But i know that if he stays there will be drama. 

"God. I know there will be drama but i know that i need everylittle thing of him. I pick Jason!" she wispered. "Okay he can stay but it's last chance Charlotte. And Jason if you stop showing her love you will die. I'm sorry." 

"So he can stay with me?" i asked. he nodded. I turned around as fast as i could and ran to Jason. and hugged him as it was the last. God walked away again. 

Jason's Pov. 

Did she pick me? i was still chocked when she hugged me. Suddently she wisperd in my ear. "Jason i love you so much." with tears in my eyes i looked at her. 

I leand in "I love you to BabyGirl." last thing i said before our lips touched. All the love we had for each other was showing in that kiss. 

We both knew that it was our first love full kiss.