The right kiss. Feel the sparks.

Charlotte's POV.

These last days i've been thinking about me and Jason, after what happend i don't know if i can trust him again. But i try. But the weekend is now over and school begins again. 

I opend my locker to get my English books when i was pushed to the wall. "You little bitch. You broke me and Justin up." Selena yelled in my face. "No i didn't you could just stop yourself." "Why should i? I need love and i need a fuck buddy. And i'm going after your boys." she wispered before desapering down the hall. Gwad i hate that bitch. 

Justin's POV.

I want Charlotte to be mine. I still can't forget the sparkes. "Hey Char. Would you help me with some homework later at my house.?" i asked hopeing she would say "Yes i would loe to Justy" aww she gave me a nick name. "So Charlotte about the kiss the other day." "You are right Juss. it's just i forgave Jason to see how it would work out." She just didn't say that my heart brok in to pices. "But we havn't talked so much, and i think i need to break up." she said. I looked at her suprised. 

"Why would you?. Don't you love him?" i asked. "I do love him but Justin when we kissed i felt sparks and i've never felt like that before." i smiled at her. "You know that i love you to." she smiled at me and i kissed her cheek. And walked to my P.E lesson where i get to see Charlotte in sport shorts and sports bra. ;) lucky me. 

Jason's POV.

"Hey babe where have you been." i heard behind me and i turned, just to be meet by some lips. I kissed back in a second. "What The Fucking Hell Jason?" no it can't be. I opend my eyes to see that i just kissed Selena. And Charlotte was standing there with widen eyes and tears was forming. I walked over to Char, "Baby it wasn't like you think." i tried to touch her. "No Jason. Just no. I--i b-break u-up with y-you." she said though the tears that streamed down her face. I can't believe it i lost her again. "Baby i love you please don't do it." i need her i'm gonna beg for her to stay with me. "I can't Jason we are over." and then she waled away just like that i lost her again. And this time i know that she arn't comming back. 

Selena's Pov.

"Jason forget her. U know that i want ya." i wispered in his ear. He turned around and huged me. I huged back. Maybee Jason is mine, i just need to get Charlotte away from Justin also cause she dosen't deserve any of them. 

"Selena you are right i need you." he said and just then he kissed me. I never felt like that before. 

How could Jason just forget Charlotte? 

What will Charlotte and Justin do? 

What will Selena do to get to Justin again?