Sweet and Lovely Justin.

Charlotte's POV:

Me and Justin walked to class together. I feeled like shit. Jason cheated on me with the biggest slut on the school. I hate her more then ever now. 

Me and Justin sat down together in the back of the class. Funny cause both Selena and Jason came in late so they needed to be in the back of class next me and Justin. When they walked this way Justin laid his arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek. I smiled at Justin and started talking to him a bout homework. 

He's been so nice, i like this Justin really much. 

Jason's POV: 

When i came into class i saw my girl sitting next to Justin. i got mad pretty mad. He laid his arm around her and kissed her cheek. That should be me doing that. 

Selena's POV:

 When me and Jason walked into class Justin kissed Charlotte on the cheek.. What the hell? why talked like they didn't wanna talk to us. Maybee they already knew. Cause someone saw us in the lockeroom. I just hope Justin believe that Jason started Hihi i feel evil. 

Justin's POV: 

In the end of class Selena walked up to my table and look like she could kill Charlotte. But Charlotte didn't do anything wrong. "Hey Baby, can we go to your house after school" she winked at me. "I can't Selena i have some stuff to do. And i know this is stupid to say but--- "But what Justy Baby" she looked at me scared. She know that someone saw them. "But i'm breaking up with you." "Why??" she screamed. Everyone looked at us now. "Cause i know what you did. And it isn't one of those where you say it wasn't what it looked like." i said back. "I didn't do anything Justin she started" she said. Charlotte standed behind me holding my hand so i wouldn't yell at Selena. 

"I fucking saw you. I saw you to fucking in the lockeroom, after you said that you felt sick" this time i yelled. Selena looked at me sad. 

"But Justin i love you. You know that." she said. "No you don't Selena cause then you wouldn't have let him fuck you and ask him why he didn't finish of. Fuck you Selena." 

Charlotte's POV: 

Justin yelled at Selena. I held his hand i knew how he felt about this, i'm just glad he didn't say Jason's name. "Charlotte you littel bitch, you stole Justin from me" Selena yelled at me. I was so close to say something back but Justin did. "No she didn't. I always loved her no matter what. I always loved her." Justin yelled and turned around and looked me into the eyes. "I love you firever and always babygirl" Justin wispered. Before he leand in and kissed me. 

I was schooked but i kissed back. 

Jason's POV:

He kissed her... She kissed back that brok me. But i now know that he saw me and Selena. That means that Charlotte saw it to. Cause she walked around what Justin. 

I fucked up big time.