What the fucking hell?????

Charlotte's Pov. 

Me and Jason are packing for the tour.! I can't wait to be with Justin on tour. I know that i love Jason really much and everything but i still feel like i owe Justin something. We both got cheated on and so many things going on. 

But i know that if just me and Justin could be friends without all the drama i might think of him as a best friend. 

Selena's Pov.

I've been packing really much. I need the sexiest of the sexiest for Jason. Know he'll be mine. Me and Justin knows about him and now i'll use it to get to him. 

Justin and i are going to separate Jason and Charlotte on tour. And Justin and Charlotte are going to live in the same room and sleep i same bed cause me and Justin can't do that. We don't want anything to happen to our friendship so it's better to be in each room. 

Me and Jason are going to fuck in the middle of the night i know. Cause being a ghost for some years i think he needs sex. I mean everyone does so he must be craving for something to huck up with and i'm ready. 

I'm going to tempt him everynight by sleeping in bra and g-strang. ;) Sexy little me.! 

Justin's Pov. 

It's been sometime and now i'm ready. Me and Sel had looked everywhere about everything. And now we know. Jason isn't human. He's a ghost. We shceah for him on the internet. And found out that he was a killer back then. All of us have srechtes i have mine. I never told anyone at all. 

I planned on telling Sel but naaa she will use it agenst me. And some of you might ask how i know that i'll be with Charlotte? yearh she's my mate and yes i'm a werewolf......