I'm your Mate??

Justin's Pov. 

Now we're on tour. Charlotte and Jason was a little mad when i told them that Charlotte should sleep with me and Jason should sleep with Selena. But me and Charlotte got closer and closer and Selena told me that Jason might stop being on tour because him and her might go and findt out if he should break up with Charlotte. 

But he never cheated yet. Selena is trying hard. 

"Justin can i tell you something?" Charlotte asked looking up at me from the bet. The clock is only 6am. But i couldn't sleep cause my wolf is getting ready. If i don't findt my mate before i turn 18 then i'm never going to find her. 

Lucky i have sometime but when my wolf can feel she's near then my wolf takes over and just want to have her and mark her. But i can't. 

"Yes Baby" i winked at her. "Well me and Jason doesn't talk that much anymore and i feel like we have a relationship. But everytime i try to think of it something tells me that you are lieing to me." my smile faded. FUCK she knows. 

"If i tell you what it is will you promise you wont freak out or be mad at me" "Yes Juss just please tell me!" she pleaed. 

"I'm kind of a------- A what?"  

"A werewolf and you are my mate." 

Charlotte's Pov.

"A werewolf and you are my mate." he looked away from me. 

I was shocked what the hell why didn't he tell me? 

"Why didn't you tell me before?" i asked "I never told anyone the only one that knows are my mom. But please don't tell anyone." he was afraid of me telling? why? i would never do that. "I would never tell anyone. But what do you mean by i'm your mate?" 

"It means that my wolf have picked you to live my life with." "But what about when you were with Selena?" 

"My wolf never liked her but i didn't listen and now i know why.... She cheated and you were the one all the time." 

I walked over to him and hugged him. He hugged back tighter. "How long did you know that i was your mate?" i asked he pulled alittle away. 

"I've know since i kissed you the first time with all the sparks" he looked into my eyes. 

Jason's Pov. 

Me and Selena are sharing room and she themps me everynight. And i almost don't talk to Charlotte anymore. My phone buzzed. 

From God. 

You and Charlotte aren't meant to be sorry but, you and Selena Gomez was. If you cheat on Charlotte with Selena then you'll die but if you break up with Charlotte then you wont. 

Don't ask how God did that but i knew it was real. I need to break up with her no matter how much i love her. She will always be my first love but there are things that aren't meant to be and it was us. 

But i'll remember how perfect we matched.