No She Killed Him! She Wanted Him For Her Self!

Charlotte's Pov. 

Me and Justin have been waiting for any sine from Jason. It's been 3hours since we came here. And when we got here one of the nurses said how it all happend. Selena that fucking bitch had full speed on right into the side of Jason's car. So it's all ther fault that He's lieing in that hospitals bed. 

I've been crying since we got here. Nothing can make it better Justin tried to help but that didn't matter. Everything was gone from me. Jason my ghost-boyfriend. 

Justin said that now that i was his mate i'll be good with him if Jason doesn't make it. 

Justin's Pov. 

Now we've been her for 4hours and we were nearly sleeping when "Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiib" fuck i know that shound. 

A nurse came to me and asked me to take Char out of there couse Jason was dieing. "Char wake up" "What?!" "Jason are with the docters, they don't know if he's going to make it." i said that hurted both of us. I'm losing a friend. And Char her first love. 

The nurse came out "I'm so sorry sir" "What?" i almost wispered. "Jason McCann didn't make it but he asked me to give this to a Charlotte and a Justin." "That's me and her" i pointed over my shoulder. She gave me a letter. 

I walked over and me and Char read it. 

Dear Justin. 

I know that you'll take care of my girl for me. Maybee better than i did. I know we had our fights and everything. But promise me one thing. 

Take care of the love of my life. See ya in heaven Buddy! 

~Jason. 

Dear Charlotte. 

I don't know were to start we've been though so many things that i and count. But i love you. And after everything i've done to you you still loved me. 

Our first time making love and a last time kiss. You are my everything- But one thing please remember you'll always be loved by a ghost. 

Love you Babygirl. 

~Your Jase. 

Charlotte's Pov. 

I cried i love him, miss him. 

Justin hugged me and then i got a message SELENA: Jason is mine and no matter if i suvirved this is my goodbye.

No no no it got her way she wanted Jason. 

The news came on "This is the late news. I know that many of you heard about Selena Gomez. She didn't die in the accedent she killed herself because she couldn't stand that she killed someone." 

"No she killed my boyfriend! She wanted him to be hers and now he's death!!" i yelled at the TV! Justin came to hug me but i pushed him away. "Don't Justin" i said with tears down my cheeks. 

He came and hold me tight no matter how hard i tried to push him away. And in the end i staied still in his arms crying.