Bye bye Sel.

Demi's Pov. 

"Charlotte get the boys i need to tell you something." i wispered to her so that Selena wouldn't know. "And don't tell Selena" i said after. She nodded and walked over to the boys. They looked over to me and i looked the way to the studio room where no one can hear. 

We walked in there and i started to exsplain what me and Selena did and after they looked both confused and angry. 

"Why the hell would you do that i was gonna kill myself." Jason yelled at me i got sceard ofcausre. 

"Hey boys stop." Charlotte said and looked at them then she looked at me. "Why did you help her Demi?" she asked sadness shinging in her eyes. I looked down. 

"She would tell the world about my cutting." i wispered. 

"Demi i'm sorry i didn't know." Jason said looking at me and then Charlotte hugged me. 

"But thanks for telling us Demi" Justin said looking at me and smiled. I smiled back. 

Jason's Pov. 

I'm so so so happy that Demi told us about this cause i was going to kill myself i would never ever break up with Charlotte for Selena and i would never ever in my life be together with Selena. 

"Justin can't you get her of the tour?" Charlotte asked him. 

"I think i can but i need a reson to" "I know she are distracting you from working" Demi said and i nodded "Thats a good idea Dems" Charlotte said. 

Selena's Pov. 

They are all gone what the fuck? Maybee they are in Justin's room to talk. But then all of them walked out of the working room with Scooter. Justin manager. 

"Selena i'm so sorry but you can't be on tour with us anymore" Scooter said looking at me. "WTF?" i said looking at Justin to explain. 

"Sorry Sel but you are distracing me from working" he said what the fuck???? "Then what about them?" i pointed at Jason, Charlotte and Demi. 

"They are my inspiration and helps me resheal." he said. "Sorry Selena but you need to leave the bus now." Kenny came to the room. "Okay bye losers." God what the hell?

Me and Justin had a plan for me to get Jason and him to have Charlotte.... 

Then i need to go home.... 

Justin's Pov. 

Scooter said that he knew that Selena would destract me from working now that he knows that she's my ex. 

But what about me and Charlotte and Jason and Charlotte? 

Will i get to have her as my mate or will she be with him? 

God what is going to happen?