Truth and Lies?

Selena's Pov.

Me nad Justin planned to have sex with them. Or me have sex with Justin and moan Jason's name. U know they look alot a like. So we are going to do it in P.E because me and Jason doesn't have P.E with Charlotte. 

So me and Justin are going to do it now ;) Sex with Justin maybee me and Justin could get together again? 

He hold me up against the wall and we heard to door. I looke out it was Charlotte. Here goes nothing. 

"Arrrrrrhhhh Jason" i moaned out! Hihi. It felt good then Justin trusted in me and i moaned more. "Faster deeper Jason" i couldn't take it anymore. I needed all of Jason's cook not Justin's. 

"I need you Jason forget her i need you" i screamed out. But not to loud. 

Charlotte's Pov. 

I looked over in the stall beside me. It was Slutlena arrrh and my boyfirend??? But no that can't be true... I.... i.... he promised me tha nothing could ever get him to cheating again. 

I ran out with tears in my eyes. Then i bombed into someone i looked up and saw Jason? What the fuck he was just fucking Selena in the bathroom? 

"Baby whats wrong?" i saw how confused he was. "I just thought i saw something" i suttered out. Stil crying. 

"No baby tell me" he pleaed. 

Jason's Pov. 

I pleaed her to tell me until she finaly gave in. "fine i thought i saw you and Selena fucking in the bathroom...." she wispered but i heard and then i got angry. why did she think that? 

"Why the hell did you think it was me?" i asked really angry. "Sorry Jase it's just she moaned your name and the guy looked like you from behind. I'm so so sorry" she was tearing me apart. "Baby plzz stop crying i love you ok. No matter what i'll never cheat again ok? i have you and i don't need no body else." i told her truthfully.