Flashback....

Pushed against it by.... 

Justin Drew Bieber ofcaurse... So happy to see him not. "Hey Slut, looked like the new kid likes you uh need to do something about that." He raised his hand i tought he would slap me... But he kissed me?? 

OKAY?? what he hell he kissed me? i didn't kiss back i have Jason as my boyfriend. 

"Hum hrum... Sorry to interobt but that's my girlfriend." Justin backed away and looked at Jason, "Sorry mann, I didn't know. But hey if you want to you can take a ride with my girl Selena" he said pointing to the girl behind him. Yes that's Selena the school slut. 

"Hey BigBoy want me to show you the school" she said to my boyfriend?? oki i am ready to punch her rigth in the fucking face. 

Jason's POV:

Okay maybee it's just me but Selena just asked me to go with her over my girlfriend? She just wanna get in my pants, many girls has been there cause i was a criminal. But not anymore. I love Charlotte with all my heart. and i wont let her go. 

"Thanks for the invite but i gotta be with my girl" i said taking my hand around her wraist. Selena glared at my babygirl like she's going to kill her. Can't that bitch just leave? 

Justin's POV:

Serriosly i'm not into the convotoin i'm thinking about the kiss OMG. the feeling i got when i kissed her.... Nothing att al like normal :) haha gottya but i need that prick to dump her so i can break her heart. and i know how. 

Maybee you are thinking why hate her? Because she broke me into a million pices when i was littel. 

Flashback:

I was 8 years old, i had a huge crush on Charlotte totally. It was valantinsday and i wanted her to be my girl. "Hey Lolly" i say. "Hey Juss, who are you giving the flower to?" 

"Y-you o-offcaurse. U are beautifu and i like you" i said blushing like an idiot...

"Aww Juss i like you too. But i'm leaving in an hour to go visit my mom in Denmark. I want to be your girl, but i'm having a hard time right now. Maybee go ask Selena the new girl she told me she liked you. Gotta go bye" She said just left me there.

I asked Selena and she said yes. 

Back to normal:I've been dating her since. But she broke me when she left. Now i want her to pay....-