My girlfriend?

Charlotte's POV: 

I just came back from visiting my mom in Denmark on her work. She was so happy to see me again, ofcause we skype and chat when she's not here but i missed her so much and Jason said he would look after the house. 

I'm on my way home to Jason, yearh Jason is a ghost and i love him but he dosn't know that. :$ i'm totally shy when it comes to him. 

The taxi stopped at my house and i paid the man, took my stuff and walked to my door. Unlocked it and walked in. "JASON!!!" i screamed and 2seconds he was there. The warming smile he smiled when he saw me made me smile. "I've missed you Baby" aww he is so cute "Missed you to Jay.. Can i get a hug now or--" he cut me of by hugging me tight.

(Yearh you may be thinking how can he hug me when he's dead? yearh that's because Jason is trying to make a deal with God about he can come and protect me on earth. And at first God want's to she how our friendship is before he can be alive again.) 

I hugged him back just as tight. God please send him here to protect me. We let go and i got my things upstairs with alittle help. "Beep Beep" i took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the screen i got a text fron unknowed number "Hey Sult! hope you had a good weekend. See ya tomorrow. ;)" OMG only one person would text me that Justin Bieber the biggest bully at my school. My eyes where wide and suddenly i could feel anger in the room, i looked bag and saw Jason looking at my phone. He hates it when i tell him about Justin or the text and hate i get because Justin hates me. 

I never did him anything so way is he after me? 

"When i get on earth again he will never hit you again... i promise babygirl." i looked at Jason and smiled. "Why are you smiling at me?" he looked at me like i was crazy. "I just love it when you act like a boyfriend or big brother to me" i said and blush. 

He chuckeld "Charlotte there is something i wanna aks you" he said with a shy smile. aww little baby. "And what's that Jason?" 

He let out a sighn and looked at me....

"W-would-d Y-you d-do me the houner of bbeing mmy girlfriend?"....

Sorry for words that is spelled wrong. Hope you like it.