Jealousy.

Justin's Pov. 

I haven't talked to Charlotte since we talked about her breaking up with Jason. I hope she did. I know that Selena wants me back. 

Some part of me wants her to cause i need her love really. But i know how many guys she sleept with behind my back. I don't need it. 

I walked into class ready to see Charlotte my next girlfriend. ;) i hope! 

Then i was that she wasn't there. Weird she's all ways in class but yesterday she was sick. 

5minuts after the bell rang to class and Charlotte came though the door hand in hand with Jason.... What the fuck she said she would break up with him.. When the hell did they make up? 

Jason's Pov. 

When we walked into school together Selena looked at us really mad. But i know that she only wants my cock. Me and Charlotte talk about everything yesterday and now i know that she use Justin for money and other guys for sex. BITCH. But yeah. 

We walked into class and i saw Justin looking mad at me and Charlotte but i don't care he can go after his own girl and not take mine. Charlotte's the girl i love and he can finde someone else. Caue i know that i'll stay by her side forever no matter what happens. 

I kissed her on the cheek and wispered in her ear. "I love you so much baby! When we get home i have a suprise for you" she smiled like crazy "What is it?" i chukeld i know how she gets when i have a suprise for her. "I know you wanna know but what about a "I love you 2"" i asked. 

"Baby i love you toooooooo" then she kissed me. We had free lesson and Justin were looking at us getting totally mental. 

Selena's Pov.

I walked late into free lesson. I need my Justin and my Jason with me. I saw Jason and that bitch have fun in the back and Justin looking at them with anger and sorrow in his eyes. 

I walked to Justin and sat down beside him. "Justin you know that looking at them wont get you anywere." i said. "I know Sel but i want her so much." "I can help you babyboy" i winked at him and he look at me like i was crazy. "How?" he asked. 

"Justin you want her and i want him."