A day with Logan

"Oh-em-gee!!!" My sister Candice screamed on top of her voice while running towards me waving paper on her hands.

I crossed my hands to prepare that I won't be pounced.

Candice grinned at me widely, she gave me the paper she was holding.

I tilted my head in confusion.

"Why are you screaming?!" I yelled at her.

she giggled "Remember the 'Go on a date with Logan Lerman Commercial?"

She pointed the paper with her eyes telling me to open it.

I slowly tear up on top of the envelope to see whats inside.

My eyes widen in suprise.

The letter says:

Dear Danice,

CONGRATULATIONS! for all your hard work in contributing and helping for the 'Aid for africa' program for that you win a Day with Logan Lerman (Percy Jackson) You will meet your lovely date tomorrow noon don't be late.

I look at my sister and the letter in shock.

I pointed the paper to my sister. "Y-y-you DID this?" I stuttered.

She nodded. She gave me a cute grin.

I ran to her and gave her a tight bear hug thanking her a million times.

She grab my shoulders looking into my eyes.

"we should really go shopping for your date with Logan~" she winked at me.

Tears run through my cheeks.

"I-I-I-I C-can't THANK you enough si--" Candice shushed me while putting her finger to my lips.

She brought out her car keys and headed to the garage. I'm standing there still in shock that I'm actually going to have a day with Logan. My sister snap her fingers, and curling up and down her fingers to call me.

I obeyed.

"Buckle up Kid" She said with a sweet voice.

My heart keeps on racing and thoughts are running in my mind.

"You'll definitely fart."

"Shut it I won't"

"Yeah Logan will think you're gay"

"Shush brain!!!"

Candice tapped on my shoulder snapping me back to reality.

"What are you blubbering about sis? were already at the mall" Candice raised her eyebrow and unbuckling her seat

"Oh! haha okay!!" I scurried going to the mall entrance leaving my sister behind I guess I'm too excited for tomorrow.

-few minutes later-

"This I like this one!!" As I swing the dress showing my sister I happily danced showing her how pretty this dress is, It has an aquamarine glow on the dress's cloth then it has ruffles in the buttom showing how girly it looks the dress is only above the knee but it looks perfect for a date.

"wait date?" I mentally asked myself.

"Yes date. and you're gonna fail haha"

"Shut it Brain! I'm trying to find shoes to match my dress..."

"Did candice approve at the dress yet?"

I looked at my sister in a shy manner saying to her if the dress is alright.